Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

January 08 Applicants

January 08 Applicants

Old Jan 1st 2008, 9:19 pm
Chief Innovation Officer

stormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nice
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Get that house on the market they are issuing these visas quickly!

See you in Adelaide!
Staying optimistic, but cautiously so. Don't want to go all-out on the house until SA, she say YES. But that's definitely the time we'll have a word with the estate agent and get things moving.

What's the average wait for a 475 visa these days then? 4 months?
Old Jan 1st 2008, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

You can only attach 60 (I think) documents. Have you done this many? If so, there should be an email to send extra documents to.
Dizzy blonde symdrome again I think lol

Getting ther now attached 25 ish so far about another 10 to go and now there's an error so going to bed done enough for one day back to work tomorrow yuck

But thanks for the support
Old Jan 1st 2008, 10:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stormywhether
Staying optimistic, but cautiously so. Don't want to go all-out on the house until SA, she say YES. But that's definitely the time we'll have a word with the estate agent and get things moving.

What's the average wait for a 475 visa these days then? 4 months?
I think 4 months is the average before 1st Sept, things may move faster now. We got our sponsorship 2 weeks after the documents got to SA - so expect to hear soon!

Good luck with the house selling.

Originally Posted by Beccie
Dizzy blonde symdrome again I think lol

Getting ther now attached 25 ish so far about another 10 to go and now there's an error so going to bed done enough for one day back to work tomorrow yuck

But thanks for the support
Glad to hear you've got it sorted. We're doing ours slowly and haven't got to 20 yet.

I think we've both had some great blond moments today.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 3:05 am
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough

Fingers crossed for you Beth. You just need one person to want to buy.

Hi Stormy!

We're getting a sposored 475 to SA too! Get that house on the market they are issuing these visas quickly!

See you in Adelaide!
Me too for 475 & SA. It seems that we can set a time to meet there sometime after 3/4 months.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dhakar_zubok
Me too for 475 & SA. It seems that we can set a time to meet there sometime after 3/4 months.
It certainly seems popular!

Hope we can get there in 3/4 months as we have a house to sell. Are you flying out as soon as you get the visa?
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough

It certainly seems popular!

Hope we can get there in 3/4 months as we have a house to sell. Are you flying out as soon as you get the visa?
I will try to move as soon as possible. But yet not decided. But definitely within 2 month of issuing visa.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 11:36 am
Just Joined

Imran36 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone.

I have joined this forum but realised it later on that this is for British people mainly. Anyways I hope you guys dont mind me asking a couple of questions.

I am on a 457 visa to work as a doctor here in Australia. I have applied for 175 visa through a migration agent just before Christmas holidays. I have had the visa medicals done a couple of days ago. I have sent off Australian police clearance about 10 days ago and am sending off my police clearance for my country today to the high commision of our country here in Australia.

How long do you think I have got to go before I can realistically expect to get my 175 visa.

goodluck to all of you .

Cheers
Imran
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 2:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by dhakar_zubok
I will try to move as soon as possible. But yet not decided. But definitely within 2 month of issuing visa.
You will be there by June then I bet! Good luck. hope to see you there one day.

Originally Posted by Imran36
Hi Everyone.

I have joined this forum but realised it later on that this is for British people mainly. Anyways I hope you guys dont mind me asking a couple of questions.

I am on a 457 visa to work as a doctor here in Australia. I have applied for 175 visa through a migration agent just before Christmas holidays. I have had the visa medicals done a couple of days ago. I have sent off Australian police clearance about 10 days ago and am sending off my police clearance for my country today to the high commision of our country here in Australia.

How long do you think I have got to go before I can realistically expect to get my 175 visa.

goodluck to all of you .

Cheers
Imran
Welcome to BE Imran. Don't worry about not being British, we don't worry.

I'm sorry I can't really answer your question, but I can point you in the right direction. If you go to the top of Immigration forum, there is a thread which is constantly being updated about waiting times. However these are for UK applicants, so you'd have to find out if onshore applications from your country are are included in this. You could also ask the question in a new thread and one of the agents who is a member may be able to answer. Hope this helps a bit.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

Millie11 will become famous soon enough

Hi

My OH and I are also joining the Jan 08 applicants. Visa sent with UPS today. We are coming in under a labour agreement sub-class 120. I think that is correct - to be honest - I have annoyed with the whole visa procedure and the impossible questions like; dates for all holidays in the last 10 years
Police checks done - so we just need to do the medical checks. Work is expecting OH in Sydney end of april I am really looking forward but a bit nervous re. medical checks - it seems to be the last hurdle. Not that there is anything wrong with us - well at least I don't think there is.

Regards Millie
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Beccie
Hi
Thought I'd start a thread for Jan 08 just submitted mine and of course its Jan 08 already their!!

Wondered if anyone else is applying in Jan as well?

The Pope Family
(Richard 35, Beccie 35, Fred 16 & Megan 11 )
hi

hopefully we will be submitting in jan 08 if we ever get our bloody results from vetassess:curse:
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 5:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by camacazi
hi

hopefully we will be submitting in jan 08 if we ever get our bloody results from vetassess:curse:
Hi Camacazi

No news yet, oh god its driving you mad isn't it :curse:

Don't worry you'll hear next week then you can submit.

Be positive

Beccie
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Millie11
Hi

My OH and I are also joining the Jan 08 applicants. Visa sent with UPS today. We are coming in under a labour agreement sub-class 120. I think that is correct - to be honest - I have annoyed with the whole visa procedure and the impossible questions like; dates for all holidays in the last 10 years
Police checks done - so we just need to do the medical checks. Work is expecting OH in Sydney end of april I am really looking forward but a bit nervous re. medical checks - it seems to be the last hurdle. Not that there is anything wrong with us - well at least I don't think there is.

Regards Millie
Hi Millie

Welcome to the Jan's

Wish you all the best with you application

That form was a nightmare trying to remember dates of holiday's I best guessed some of them to be honest.

Where you off to then?

Beccie
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

Millie11 will become famous soon enough

Hi Beccie

We are of to Sydney - I have to say - I can't wait. I have always wanted to see Sydney and now I am going to actually live there. Watched the fireworks on tv and just thought next year I'll be out there seeing it for real

What about you - where are you going?

Regards Millie
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Millie11
Hi Beccie

We are of to Sydney - I have to say - I can't wait. I have always wanted to see Sydney and now I am going to actually live there. Watched the fireworks on tv and just thought next year I'll be out there seeing it for real

What about you - where are you going?

Regards Millie
We think we're of to the gold coast Brisbane way but have also been looking at Perth !! Still really excited as well, not sure if we should put house on market in preparation, so much to do nightmare, dreading clearing my loft !!

This time next year who's know where we'll all be
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Imran36;5729330]Hi Everyone.

goodluck to all of you .

Hi Imran, welcome to BE. Where will you be working in OZ. I am going to be working in Perth, Osbourne Park Hospital, as a midwife. I went to the hospital when i was on a holiday there and was very impressed with it, very different from the hospital where i work in the UK. Good luck with everything, Mandy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.