I'm a whore!

Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm a whore!

Originally Posted by Toontje
I have never been able to work that part out.....

But I think that as a rule of thumb one can use my calculation and then you won't be far of.
never realised karma could be so complicated!
Old Dec 12th 2005, 1:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glittababe
never realised karma could be so complicated!
Nobody here knows exactly how the calculation goes. Probably the only people in the know are the software developers that wrote the software for this board.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 2:57 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Probably the only people in the know are the software developers that wrote the software for this board.
Didn't Rincewind have something to do with it ?!
Old Dec 12th 2005, 3:19 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Oi....

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/m...ons_reputation

* number of days since registration
* number of posts
* number of karma points
* administration/moderator karma

all influence how much one gives.

* number of "starting karma" points (in BE's case 0)
* number of posts before one can bestow karma
* number of points before one can bestow karma
* maximum number of karma doses one can bestow in 24 hours
* "spread" of different posters before one can bestow repeat karma

Whether one can disable the display of karma, and the number of karma messages displayed in one's profile (most recent karma) are also tunable.

One bulletin board spells it out:

1 point per 60 days since registration
1 point per 200 posts
1 point per 100 points of own KP
50 additional points if an admin/moderator bestows the karma

10 points of starting karma
25 posts before one can bestow karma AND at least
10 karma points of one's own before one can bestow karma
10! maximum number of karma doses per 24 hours
20 poster spread

Can disable karma
last 5 karma messages / donors shown
Old Dec 12th 2005, 3:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Oi....

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/m...ons_reputation

* number of days since registration
* number of posts
* number of karma points
* administration/moderator karma

all influence how much one gives.

* number of "starting karma" points (in BE's case 0)
* number of posts before one can bestow karma
* number of points before one can bestow karma
* maximum number of karma doses one can bestow in 24 hours
* "spread" of different posters before one can bestow repeat karma

Whether one can disable the display of karma, and the number of karma messages displayed in one's profile (most recent karma) are also tunable.

One bulletin board spells it out:

1 point per 60 days since registration
1 point per 200 posts
1 point per 100 points of own KP
50 additional points if an admin/moderator bestows the karma

10 points of starting karma
25 posts before one can bestow karma AND at least
10 karma points of one's own before one can bestow karma
10! maximum number of karma doses per 24 hours
20 poster spread

Can disable karma
Intersting.

Thanks. Now we have to find out for how much the duration of membership is taken into account here on BE.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 3:48 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Intersting.
(holds hat out for karma donations for interesting post)
Old Dec 12th 2005, 3:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Spread, spread, spread......
Old Dec 12th 2005, 3:58 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Altho five messages was how it was before the last upgrade. Now ten show.

Before you couldn't simply give karma if you'd exceeded your allowance, now you fire blanks ...lol

Not conducive with the word 'upgrade' in my books ...
Old Dec 12th 2005, 3:58 pm
Lapine Member

Spread, spread, spread......
Now you know how women feel.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 4:00 pm
Account Closed

Old Dec 13th 2005, 7:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

A karma whore! I need SO much as I have another surveyor coming on Tuesday and he'll be here for 3 hrs (I've had relationships shorter than that)! Do I give him dinner?

He would probably prefer Breakfast, depending on how hard he has worked
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:34 am
Sydney- North Shore

jjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ub40fan
3 hours :scared: blimey how big is your house? Is it normally that long? I'm curious cos we have never sold a house, and the only one we bought was this one, and we bought it while we were in Hong Kong, and that was almost 11 years ago.

K sent btw
i'm a buidling surveyor, happy to field any questions....
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:39 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

my daughters meds have gone missing so im a whore too and i had to drive 8 hours from edinburgh to torquay sunday night/monday morning cos flights cancelled

not only am i a whore but im a fekkin pi**ed off one!!!
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jjonboy
i'm a buidling surveyor, happy to field any questions....
well they should all be here in 40 mins! so nervous! Now what do i wear, after all theres 4 of them in total!
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:45 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

well they should all be here in 40 mins! so nervous! Now what do i wear, after all theres 4 of them in total!

nothing mate - its worth a shot!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.