I'm a whore!

Old Dec 11th 2005, 8:02 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm a whore!

Originally Posted by glittababe
A karma whore! I need SO much as I have another surveyor coming on Tuesday and he'll be here for 3 hrs (I've had relationships shorter than that)! Do I give him dinner?

lol.....only give him dinner if he puts an offer on your house!!!

ya daft tart......!!!!

sue x

ps said i had to spread myself round a bit before i could send you any karma!
Old Dec 11th 2005, 8:04 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins

ps said i had to spread myself round a bit before i could send you any karma!
Some for you too Sue

G
Old Dec 11th 2005, 8:07 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Some for you too Sue

G

hiya G!!!
thnaks for the karma....
how was aus!????

ps sorry to hijack glittababe!!
Old Dec 11th 2005, 8:13 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=tiredwithtwins]
how was aus!????

[QUOTE]

Pretty good apart from the flies :scared: (a nightmare)

Stayed at our eldest's house ( he cleared off to stay with his GF). Got together in the evenings

Our youngest son went over for a while as well so we were all together

He went off to Cairns and we came back to -4 C :scared:

G
Old Dec 11th 2005, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Grayling][QUOTE=tiredwithtwins]
how was aus!????

Pretty good apart from the flies :scared: (a nightmare)

Stayed at our eldest's house ( he cleared off to stay with his GF). Got together in the evenings

Our youngest son went over for a while as well so we were all together

He went off to Cairns and we came back to -4 C :scared:

G
wow sounds like you've been busy! TY for all my karma, lets hope it works! Fingers crossed the surveyors between 17 -35 years
Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:07 pm
Bitter and twisted

Fingers crossed the surveyors between 17 -35 years
What's wrong with us more 'mature men'?

G
Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

What's wrong with us more 'mature men'?

G
its the dribble marks on pants that's a turn off (unless they're catherterised )
Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:22 pm
Bitter and twisted

its the dribble marks on pants that's a turn off (unless they're catherterised )
I never dribble on my own pants

G
Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

I never dribble on my own pants

G
steady G, you're not a surveyor by any chance are you???? Have you heard from Sam yet?
Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:28 pm
Bitter and twisted

steady G, you're not a surveyor by any chance are you???? Have you heard from Sam yet?
I could be if the conditions are right

Not heard from Sam at all.......I hope she is OK.

G
Old Dec 12th 2005, 1:46 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

I never understand that cos I don't get much maybe you're allocated so much per day?
Once you give someone a dose ... ... you cannot give to them again till you have give to 25 others.

You can give 5 doses every 24 hours, then your a jaffa and fire blanks!

For every 1,000 karma points you have, you will give roughly 100!

There has been threads explaining how many points for each 13 boxes, but I cannot remember em. I do remember the more boxes, the more points you need for the next.

1st box is something like 100 points, and it's another 100 for each box till you have 4 (i think), and then as I say the more boxes you have the more you need for the next box.

15,500 K points for 13 boxes, I remember that one even tho it was soooo long ago ...

Hope that helps ...
Old Dec 12th 2005, 1:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul2004
For every 1,000 karma points you have, you will give roughly 100!
Correction!

When you give, your donation is worth: 1% of your karma points plus 0,1% of your post count.

Sorry Paul, but we don't want these fine people to make false assumptions, do we?
Old Dec 12th 2005, 2:07 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Toontje
Correction!

When you give, your donation is worth: 1% of your karma points plus 0,1% of your post count.

Sorry Paul, but we don't want these fine people to make false assumptions, do we?
WHAT! ... and the rest was right! ...

Fair play that man! ...

Oh 1% / 0.1% ... lets not split hairs eh! ... lol
Old Dec 12th 2005, 2:08 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Toontje
Correction!

You never did accept my formula that included the 'length of service'
I thought it was a stroke of genius.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 3:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
You never did accept my formula that included the 'length of service'
I thought it was a stroke of genius.
I have never been able to work that part out.....

But I think that as a rule of thumb one can use my calculation and then you won't be far of.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.