Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I'm fillin' up . . .

I'm fillin' up . . .

Old Mar 27th 2009, 1:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm fillin' up . . .

Old Mar 27th 2009, 2:52 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm fillin' up . . .

That was great thanks spartacus
Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

There was a documentary on the TV about that during the week but I forgot to set sky +! Thanks for the link!
Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

lelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of light

Aaaah that was lovely
Old Mar 27th 2009, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

stunning, respect to the guys for doing the right thing too!
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

ozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really nice

Oh God, I 'm in floods for the third time...
let's do it again....oohhhh, I would so love to have that once in a lifetime experience to bond with a wild animal. Sob.

Mrs Ozbaz
Old Mar 27th 2009, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen this twice before and I've now played it again 3 times - it's just mindblowing (and I've cried each time). What an incredible leap of faith for them to believe that he wouldn't harm them - there are plenty of cases of people who have tried to 'humanise' animals only for it to horribly wrong! Respect to these men and thanks for posting it.
Lorraine
Old Mar 28th 2009, 12:22 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Fair Play top Video

Dougie
Old Mar 28th 2009, 1:15 am
Forum Regular

jammyjane has a spectacular aura aboutjammyjane has a spectacular aura aboutjammyjane has a spectacular aura about

If that clip doesnt move you, you must be made of stone. Thoroughly loved it, and caught myself smiling half way through.
Thanks so much for posting it
Old Mar 28th 2009, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

That was beautiful
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

I saw something similar with a hippopotamus of all things.

Ahhh found it...

Apparently Hippos kill more people than any other living creature.... (Hmmm. I suppose they left bees out of that statement at the end of that particular doco)
Old Mar 29th 2009, 5:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Remarkable footage !
Old Mar 29th 2009, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

jammyjane has a spectacular aura aboutjammyjane has a spectacular aura aboutjammyjane has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
I saw something similar with a hippopotamus of all things.

Ahhh found it...

Apparently Hippos kill more people than any other living creature.... (Hmmm. I suppose they left bees out of that statement at the end of that particular doco)
Sorry Ozzie, this didnt move me quite so much, unless maybe to lose a bit more weight, LOL
Old Mar 29th 2009, 12:41 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant video. Shame about the god awful screeching by old wobbly lips
Old Mar 29th 2009, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

Kryptonix will become famous soon enoughKryptonix will become famous soon enough

I just saw the full TV program this afternoon called The Lion Cub of Harrods.. very good program twas on Channel 5

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.