Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I reckon ROBS imploded !

I reckon ROBS imploded !

Old Nov 11th 2007, 11:13 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I reckon ROBS imploded !

Originally Posted by cresta57
It wouldn't be fair of me to tell tales out of school.
I'll let Rob do that
Is Rob in a fit state to tell anyone anything?

Makes me wonder (as an eater of only very mild curries) what effect a tindoori would have on an Aussie? From what I've heard, curries here are usually not up to the standard of the UK ones, so I would guess that Aussies in general are not accustomed to anything that hot. So if this is the effect of a tindoori on someone who is used to eating them, what reaction would we get if one was fed to an unsuspecting Aussie.............
Old Nov 11th 2007, 11:22 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Is Rob in a fit state to tell anyone anything?

Makes me wonder (as an eater of only very mild curries) what effect a tindoori would have on an Aussie? From what I've heard, curries here are usually not up to the standard of the UK ones, so I would guess that Aussies in general are not accustomed to anything that hot. So if this is the effect of a tindoori on someone who is used to eating them, what reaction would we get if one was fed to an unsuspecting Aussie.............
Strange though it may be Naz sells more Tindaloos to Aussies than he does to us Pommes. The reason is the menu states "Tindaloo, a hot curry for seasoned U.K beer drinkers"
It's a tag line that reels in gullible Aussies who like to think themselves bigger drinkers far better than any troll on BE ever could.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 11:28 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Strange though it may be Naz sells more Tindaloos to Aussies than he does to us Pommes. The reason is the menu states "Tindaloo, a hot curry for seasoned U.K beer drinkers"
It's a tag line that reels in gullible Aussies who like to think themselves bigger drinkers far better than any troll on BE ever could.
That would explain, the plethora of aussies i see skidaddling round on a sunday morning with what appears to be ring sting, clutching Paracetamols, and a 6 pack of ultra soft andrex !
Old Nov 11th 2007, 11:29 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

But what state are the Aussies in afterwards and do they go back for a second try ....or do they admit defeat gracefully as do most trolls (in your dreams at least )
Old Nov 11th 2007, 11:30 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
That would explain, the plethora of aussies i see skidaddling round on a sunday morning with what appears to be ring sting, clutching Paracetamols, and a 6 pack of ultra soft andrex !
PMSL!!!
Hey does anyone know if Caz and Rob's place has two bathrooms - otherwise it could've been an interesting night, by all accounts
Old Nov 11th 2007, 11:33 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL!!!
Hey does anyone know if Caz and Rob's place has two bathrooms - otherwise it could've been an interesting night, by all accounts
OMG the visuals of him sitting on the pan, with sunnies on, legs AKIMBO... and kaz on her knees, chin on dunny seat .. screaming U FART UR DEAD !
Old Nov 11th 2007, 11:35 am
Home and Happy

OMG the visuals of him sitting on the pan, with sunnies on, legs AKIMBO... and kaz on her knees, chin on dunny seat .. screaming U FART UR DEAD !
Oh god, I'm a mod, I shouldn't laugh at the misfortunes of friends and fellow posters but ...

Old Nov 11th 2007, 11:37 am
Banned

Oh god, I'm a mod, I shouldn't laugh at the misfortunes of friends and fellow posters but ...

http://img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif
I so do think you should moderate my previous post for fears of ppl thinking i was intimating something other than the exchange of bodily fluids, not sexually involved lol

Hes gonna SPEW when he reads all this pmsl
Old Nov 11th 2007, 1:37 pm
Home and Happy

I think Sean's smilie is enough to indicate what we are all thinking
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

It wouldn't be fair of me to tell tales out of school.
I'll let Rob do that
Please sir tell us !!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:54 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Please sir tell us !!
NO I'll leave that to Rob
Old Nov 12th 2007, 11:04 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

I so do think you should moderate my previous post for fears of ppl thinking i was intimating something other than the exchange of bodily fluids, not sexually involved lol

Hes gonna SPEW when he reads all this pmsl
Were you not...