Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

i need to rant aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i need to rant aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old May 20th 2008, 5:42 pm
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all
Default i need to rant aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i am fuming:curse:i have just found out my Grandaughter is being bullied on the internet, this country is breading some right little BEE's, she is only 11 and its kid's in her class, they have been giving her a hard time in school. because she wear's glasses, but they have now taken it to a new level:curse: this country is really going to the dog's, soon all the nice people will have gone leaving the dreg's, Sorry for ranting but ive had enough and wanted to get it off my chest
Old May 20th 2008, 5:48 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i need to rant aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Originally Posted by nanny2six
i am fuming:curse:i have just found out my Grandaughter is being bullied on the internet, this country is breading some right little BEE's, she is only 11 and its kid's in her class, they have been giving her a hard time in school. because she wear's glasses, but they have now taken it to a new level:curse: this country is really going to the dog's, soon all the nice people will have gone leaving the dreg's, Sorry for ranting but ive had enough and wanted to get it off my chest
It's awful isn't it? You feel so powerless when you find out your kids / Grandkids are having a hard time.
My nephew was threatened on Bebo.
Is it people from her school? If so then the school should deal with it although personally I'd speak to the parents of the other kids.

Unfortunately cyber bullying is very common throughout the world now
Old May 20th 2008, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

That's awful... it's everyone's worst nightmare having their kids experience any form of bullying.

I hope your grandaughter is ok, and that the bullies are punished.
Old May 20th 2008, 5:51 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Can you keep the messages and take them to the school, little gits. You tend to find horrible kids come from horrible parents
Old May 20th 2008, 5:57 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

We were in a similar situation recently with our 11 year old girl (I tell you, little girls these days can be absolute sods)

She was getting hateful & obscene messages left in her Bebo guestbook. We printed them off & took them round to the girl's parents, so there could be no denying the fact.

We ended up grounding both kids from the internet for a month - the bully as a punishment, but my daughter as a time-out, just so she could spend more time with real friends who cared about her. It worked a treat & she's rarely on the 'net now, unless it's raining

I do hope your family can sort this out for her
Old May 20th 2008, 6:26 pm
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mancfamily
That's awful... it's everyone's worst nightmare having their kids experience any form of bullying.

I hope your grandaughter is ok, and that the bullies are punished.
ah thanx's for that, the ring leader who is doing the bullying's mum has just got a police caution for hitting my daughter outside dance school, my grandaughter had a disagreement with the girl in question, and her mother just went for my daughter and left a a big red mark on her shoulder and was in pain for a few days so i told my daughter to go to the police, the whole family should have an azbo, and the school Head is less than useless, she is scared of the family in question, and tries to be the children's friend, so they dont take her seriously the sooner we all leave the better, my grandaughter has now given up the thing she loves because the little cow is in the same dance school, :curse:
Old May 20th 2008, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

ah thanx's for that, the ring leader who is doing the bullying's mum has just got a police caution for hitting my daughter outside dance school, my grandaughter had a disagreement with the girl in question, and her mother just went for my daughter and left a a big red mark on her shoulder and was in pain for a few days so i told my daughter to go to the police, the whole family should have an azbo, and the school Head is less than useless, she is scared of the family in question, and tries to be the children's friend, so they dont take her seriously the sooner we all leave the better, my grandaughter has now given up the thing she loves because the little cow is in the same dance school, :curse:
Jesus that's shocking...sounds like they are a right scummy family.
Old May 20th 2008, 6:38 pm
Who's the nanny?

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Jesus that's shocking...sounds like they are a right scummy family.
yes they are, but to look at the little spawn of the devil butter wouldn't melt in her mouth she look's so angelic, she fooled us for a while,
Old May 20th 2008, 7:46 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

My God, thats horrible!

Why is it that these people seem to get away with everything and yet it's the rest of us who have to suffer and put up with it.
Old May 20th 2008, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all

I hope she has the courage to rise above these horrible little nomarks:curse:

Trouble is its so wide spread

My Son 12 yrs old was assulted and punched twice in the face in the local park opposite his Grandma's house three weeks ago by his Dad's ex girlfriends son, the police came and took a statement, said they would contact the school to get his address and get back to us.

One week later I get a call saing they dont know who the boy is and they need to take a statement! so I told the policeman that he better go back and read the file properly as my son had already given a statement.

One week later they phone again say they still cant find the boy, they are looking for a boy called stephen and his name written on the statement Stephan, We have also given them the address of the boy what more do they want.

Lucky my Boy has broad shoulders and the boy has stayed right out of his way since,

what hope is there when the police cant find a boy when they have his first name, address, mothers name, what school he attends and what year he is in!!

We have not heard anything now for another week so it would seem they cant be bothered:curse:

I agree this country is going to the dogs, c:curse:ant wait to get outta here
Old May 20th 2008, 7:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately it is not restricted to Britain.
Old May 20th 2008, 8:00 pm

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Unfortunately it is not restricted to Britain.
Kapri said that earlier. How did they get her e-mail address in the first place?
Old May 20th 2008, 8:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
Kapri said that earlier. How did they get her e-mail address in the first place?
I think sometimes they start off as friends and then turn mean. There was a case her where it was actually one of the kids' mothers who was doing it.
Old May 20th 2008, 8:05 pm

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
I think sometimes they start off as friends and then turn mean. There was a case her where it was actually one of the kids' mothers who was doing it.
I hate it when that happens - just makes you think you cant trust anyone.

The kids mother sending the abuse? I thought it was the kids were doing it? Or are you talking about another time?
Old May 20th 2008, 8:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Cleopatra

The kids mother sending the abuse? I thought it was the kids were doing it? Or are you talking about another time?
I was thinking of this one: http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/s...006301,00.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.