huntsman hitchhiker

Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:36 am
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute
Default huntsman hitchhiker

Can anyone help?
went to pick the girls up from school today, opened the boot to throw the bags in and there's a huge huntsman clinging to the boot in a 'Cape Fear' stylee. Now I am petrified of spiders, could handle a snake in the back of the car better than a huntsman. The car park is deserted so I have no option but to try and remove 'Robert de Niro' by myself, armed only with an umbrella. My 2 youngest looked on in horror/hysteria and amazement as their normally composed mum embarked on a frenzied umbrella attack as I attempted to flick Robert from the boot. However I only succeeded in chasing him into the car, as he flicked the V's at me and hid behind the seat belt. I am now an hour late picking up the eldest daughter and have no option but to call upon the help of Joe Public. Typical of me I call upon the assistance of a visiting Swede who needs reassurance himself that it's not poisonous before he'll get involved. Having reassured him that it's only the size of the beast that could prove fatal for me, if it runs up my leg when I'm driving and I end up on the opposite carriageway, he very kindly helps and 'believes' he 'probably' got him out. Not 100% sure, but he did see it drop somewhere. Praying Robert hasn't just legged it under my seat I thanked him profusely for his efforts. Me and the girls very reluctantly then got into the car to pick up older sister and had a tortuous half an hour drive back home, with the youngest wimpering on the back seat and me twitching and slapping my calves like a Bavarian on acid.
So my question is, can you buy an anti-spider spray for the outside of the car, the handles, boot etc. which won't destroy the paintwork? Or should I just buy a flame thrower for next time?
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:45 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: huntsman hitchhiker

Originally Posted by rosscov1970
Can anyone help?
went to pick the girls up from school today, opened the boot to throw the bags in and there's a huge huntsman clinging to the boot in a 'Cape Fear' stylee. Now I am petrified of spiders, could handle a snake in the back of the car better than a huntsman. The car park is deserted so I have no option but to try and remove 'Robert de Niro' by myself, armed only with an umbrella. My 2 youngest looked on in horror/hysteria and amazement as their normally composed mum embarked on a frenzied umbrella attack as I attempted to flick Robert from the boot. However I only succeeded in chasing him into the car, as he flicked the V's at me and hid behind the seat belt. I am now an hour late picking up the eldest daughter and have no option but to call upon the help of Joe Public. Typical of me I call upon the assistance of a visiting Swede who needs reassurance himself that it's not poisonous before he'll get involved. Having reassured him that it's only the size of the beast that could prove fatal for me, if it runs up my leg when I'm driving and I end up on the opposite carriageway, he very kindly helps and 'believes' he 'probably' got him out. Not 100% sure, but he did see it drop somewhere. Praying Robert hasn't just legged it under my seat I thanked him profusely for his efforts. Me and the girls very reluctantly then got into the car to pick up older sister and had a tortuous half an hour drive back home, with the youngest wimpering on the back seat and me twitching and slapping my calves like a Bavarian on acid.
So my question is, can you buy an anti-spider spray for the outside of the car, the handles, boot etc. which won't destroy the paintwork? Or should I just buy a flame thrower for next time?

you could set off a morteim bomb and check back on insy later on
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:45 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL !!

you need !!

High Powered Vehicle and
Object Shocking Device
Nonlethal shocking pulses
fives time more painful than fence chargers.

CAUTION: May be illegal to use.
Shock hazard if not used as directed.
May require installation skills.
All new highly effective electrical device generates powerful yet nonlethal 2000 volt at two joule pulses at an adjustable rep rate of 1 to 10 pulses per second. Allows you to charge the body of your automobile while driving preventing car jacking, break-ins etc. Produces a painful jolt to those trying to access the vehicle. Built in a 9 x 7 x 5 inch metal box is easily installed.
Unit operates from the vehicle 12 volt battery, safe 12 converter or can be used with a rechargeable battery of 20 to 30 amp hours capacity for other uses. Simple to use unit contains front panel controls of on /off switch and pulse rate control knob. Input leads are fused and color coded for positive and negative battery connection. Out put leads are designed for easy connection to object, vehicle grounds as directed in the instructions.

SHKAUTO10 - Ready to Use..............$349.95
Link if you need it:

http://www.amazing1.com/shocking_electric_modules.htm
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:02 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rosscov1970
Can anyone help?

Sorry for your misfortune but PMSL

You can use thoses mortein 'bombs' like fly spary. I would have given it a blast, it might have not killed it but it'd been put out of action whilst I got someone to get it out.
You are far braver than me - I could have not driven home without evidence that it had really gone
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

how do you know the little bastard hasn't got a chemical weapons survival suit in his back pack? I swear the spiders here are a lot more sophisticated than the ones back in Blighty...
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:07 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Keep it in the car... it'll eat the roaches...
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:13 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Keep it in the car... it'll eat the roaches...
Stop with the keep the spider routine pleeeasssssseee I've used the Mortein surface spray on the car before and not lost the paintwork
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:24 am

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Stop with the keep the spider routine pleeeasssssseee I've used the Mortein surface spray on the car before and not lost the paintwork
I love my spiders.

So pretty...

Last edited by TiddlyPom; Nov 8th 2007 at 8:27 am.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:27 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

gives me an idea !!! < new thread lol on the BARBIE
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:30 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

You *****, you absolute ************* ******** I have no idea what the asterisks stand for but really I managed to click away as the first leg appeared :curse:

I still love you though
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:31 am

You *****, you absolute ************* ******** I have no idea what the asterisks stand for but really I managed to click away as the first leg appeared :curse:

I still love you though
I love you too, Pen....

<hic>

Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
I love you too, Pen....

<hic>

Oh I see, you're rude to Elton, you show me pics of evil eight legged things and then you have to get drunk to say you love me.

Do you know what that does to me <sob, catches breath, sob again>
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:55 am

Do you know what that does to me <sob, catches breath, sob again>
Makes you all breathless...?

Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Why did I look, why did I have to bloody look??????

Sam
Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:35 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sammy T

Why did I look, why did I have to bloody look??????

Sam
Cos you know you shouldn't but you can't help yourself

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.