Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How totally bizarre...

How totally bizarre...

Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:38 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How totally bizarre...

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
I dont kiss anyone that Ive just paid $20 for
God, you were ripped mate, $2 you like-a, you buy .
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:39 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
Watch it..you could get hanged for that!!
the mods arent singaporean are they ?

Ms Lush, the young fellas just gone for a nap, the misses is reading the papers but soon as he wakes Im buggering off with him to the pool, tis a lovely day
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:43 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
God, you were ripped mate, $2 you like-a, you buy .

$2!!!!

Bloody hell.. he couldnt pick my nose for that!
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:46 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

the mods arent singaporean are they ?

Ms Lush, the young fellas just gone for a nap, the misses is reading the papers but soon as he wakes Im buggering off with him to the pool, tis a lovely day

And thats where i am going right now! I STUPIDLY decided to be an old fashioned wifey today and bake some pies. Bladdy idiot. Too hot.
Toodle pip
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:47 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

$5 love you long time
Old Dec 10th 2005, 5:44 am
Banned

$5 love you long time

In your case thats probably 20 seconds
Old Dec 10th 2005, 5:47 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
In your case thats probably 20 seconds
30 if ya count the ciggy lighting ceremony
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:03 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget Mexico.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 9:44 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

bollox
youre pretty good at assuming the wrong thing arent ya
And there you go making ASSUMPTIONS that I am good at assuming purely because I assumed about your statement.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 9:57 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by meelie
And there you go making ASSUMPTIONS that I am good at assuming purely because I assumed about your statement.
Gawd help me, is that the best ya can do ? Do we really need to look at the evidence.............
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:03 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Gawd help me, is that the best ya can do ? Do we really need to look at the evidence.............
Yep! Don't ya have a sense of humour then Lukey? You really shouldn't take everything seriously you know, you'll turn into a sad old git with no friends! Oh hang on I'm sure someone mentioned you don't have many friends, I wonder why that is then.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:14 pm
Banned

Yep! Don't ya have a sense of humour then Lukey? You really shouldn't take everything seriously you know, you'll turn into a sad old git with no friends! Oh hang on I'm sure someone mentioned you don't have many friends, I wonder why that is then.
On the subject of humour.... Long after youre sitting there thinking about what a sad old git with no humour I am, I'll still be posting humour that escapes you, and I'll be sitting here (as I do for entertainment purposes mind you) laughing my ass off so to speak.
You do flatter yourself thinking something you post could make someone take it serious. Didnt you know the net forums are like the fortune teller sites except the fortune teller sites nearly always have a disclaimer to the effect that their site is "for entertainment purposes only"

Gotta go now and pack a lunch for church, Im confessing my sins today, I could be in there a while
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:26 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

On the subject of humour.... Long after youre sitting there thinking about what a sad old git with no humour I am, I'll still be posting humour that escapes you, and I'll be sitting here (as I do for entertainment purposes mind you) laughing my ass off so to speak.
You do flatter yourself thinking something you post could make someone take it serious. Didnt you know the net forums are like the fortune teller sites except the fortune teller sites nearly always have a disclaimer to the effect that their site is "for entertainment purposes only"

Gotta go now and pack a lunch for church, Im confessing my sins today, I could be in there a while
Der yeah right! Wonder if they'll let you in the church or just push you back down the stairs.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:38 pm
Banned

Der yeah right! Wonder if they'll let you in the church or just push you back down the stairs.
What, all my children push me down the stairs ?

My name is Luke I Amyofatha..... thats Father Luke to you
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:40 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

What, all my children push me down the stairs ?

My name is Luke I Amyofatha..... thats Father Luke to you
Nah matey my fathers dead, fatal brain haemorrage at 51!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.