Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How totally bizarre...

How totally bizarre...

Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:00 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How totally bizarre...

Originally Posted by Polyphemus
North America (where say USA?) includes Canada y'know. (Luke the Canuck )

And I thought it was the yanks that were bad at comprehension and geography.
Perhaps you should include yourself in that category. If you had put N instead of n then I would not have thought you had made a typing error!
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:01 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by meelie
Perhaps you should include yourself in that category. If you had put N instead of n then I would not have thought you had made a typing error!

you know what thought did....
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:03 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meelie
bollox
youre pretty good at assuming the wrong thing arent ya
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:06 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
yeah, but you're cute with it so dont bother yourself..
Dunno about cute, but I do get called cheeky alot .
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:07 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

There is a lot of heartache, misunderstanding and nastiness caused by assumptions, preconceived notions, and believing stuff just because someone told you so. Not just on here but everywhere.

Thats my deep thought for the day.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:08 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

There is a lot of heartache, misunderstanding and nastiness caused by assumptions, preconceived notions, and believing stuff just because someone told you so. Not just on here but everywhere.

Thats my deep thought for the day.
Hmmm, a bit soppy even for you
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:10 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Hmmm, a bit soppy even for you

yes, girlieness takes over occassionally
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:15 am
Banned

yes, girlieness takes over occassionally
eeeew :scared:
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:22 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

eeeew :scared:
Bet you dont kiss too in case you get girl germs
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:24 am
Banned

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Bet you dont kiss too in case you get girl germs

ROFLMAO No he'd rather pull pigtails. I wouldnt let him kiss me anyway. He aint classy enough

He does make me laugh though.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:27 am
Banned

I dont kiss anyone that Ive just paid $20 for
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:28 am
Banned

I dont kiss anyone that Ive just paid $20 for

That was for the drugs sweetie. Anything else is extra
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:31 am
Banned

That was for the drugs sweetie. Anything else is extra
LMAO, I tried to give you one of those blue karma pills but BE wants me to be a trafficker and spread them around
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:34 am
Banned

LMAO, I tried to give you one of those blue karma pills but BE wants me to be a trafficker and spread them around

And you're a bit short on friends to spread right now eh?...LOL
Never mind its the thought that counts

You do realise it pains me to be sitting here talking crap with you when its a glorious summer day outside?
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:34 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Watch it..you could get hanged for that!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.