Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How has your day been?

How has your day been?

Old May 15th 2012, 10:02 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How has your day been?

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Like a GP's waiting room this thread,all wimmin,NO men
Old May 15th 2012, 12:27 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
Im immune to poo, its vomit - any vomit/mucus I cannot tolerate.

making me at the thought ....
Old May 15th 2012, 12:31 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

My day is a bit better, having a 'bad mum moment' where I am missing my Mum.

But now snuggled up on the sofa with the dog, wrapped up in Eddies quilt, just had a cuppa and may even make another one.

All is well - for now.
Old May 15th 2012, 9:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

New day....still in pain and the bath hasn't eased it much. I'm looking forward to going to the Museum of Contemporary Art today with a friend, after we have dropped DD off at school ready for her 3 day retreat. OH is looking forward to tonight when he has me all to myself.
Old May 15th 2012, 9:56 pm
Excessively Diverted

Luthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
New day....still in pain and the bath hasn't eased it much. I'm looking forward to going to the Museum of Contemporary Art today with a friend, after we have dropped DD off at school ready for her 3 day retreat. OH is looking forward to tonight when he has me all to myself.
Youngest son is on camp all this week too. Wish husband and I could run around the house naked all week but 2 other sons cramp our style

Enjoy the museum
Old May 15th 2012, 10:06 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Have had a great few days. I arrived in Toronto on Friday evening and haven't stopped since. Saturday my sister and I went down to Buffalo New York shopping and I bought 3 pairs of jeans, 8 tops, a dress, shoes & 14 pair of undies. Sunday I spent Mother's Day with my family including my 87 year old mother. Monday my sister and I took my mom to Toronto to watch her favourite TV show being taped and then to Chinatown for dim sum (my mom had never had dim sum before and thought it was very exotic ). This morning I bought myself a beautiful new handbag and treated my neice to one as well (she's a single mother and her ex is such a dickhead he quit his job so he didn't have to pay her child support). Tonight I'm going to a Lebanese cooking class and tomorrow I'm off to Toronto to the theatre to see War Horse. Next week I've got tickets to see West Side Story and I'm going to catch up with some old friends I haven't seen in years.

These last few days you couldn't slap the smile off my face. Even the shitty cold I picked up hasn't managed to harsh my buzz.
Old May 15th 2012, 10:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Dorothy;10062785]

Have had a great few days. I arrived in Toronto on Friday evening and haven't stopped since. Saturday my sister and I went down to Buffalo New York shopping and I bought 3 pairs of jeans, 8 tops, a dress, shoes & 14 pair of undies.

Ohhhhh gawd I have just gone green with envy, you lucky lucky woman.
Old May 16th 2012, 12:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Have had a great few days. I arrived in Toronto on Friday evening and haven't stopped since. Saturday my sister and I went down to Buffalo New York shopping and I bought 3 pairs of jeans, 8 tops, a dress, shoes & 14 pair of undies. Sunday I spent Mother's Day with my family including my 87 year old mother. Monday my sister and I took my mom to Toronto to watch her favourite TV show being taped and then to Chinatown for dim sum (my mom had never had dim sum before and thought it was very exotic ). This morning I bought myself a beautiful new handbag and treated my neice to one as well (she's a single mother and her ex is such a dickhead he quit his job so he didn't have to pay her child support). Tonight I'm going to a Lebanese cooking class and tomorrow I'm off to Toronto to the theatre to see War Horse. Next week I've got tickets to see West Side Story and I'm going to catch up with some old friends I haven't seen in years.

These last few days you couldn't slap the smile off my face. Even the shitty cold I picked up hasn't managed to harsh my buzz.
And the quilting fabrics? talk to me about the quilting fabrics....
Old May 16th 2012, 7:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich

Ohhhhh gawd I have just gone green with envy, you lucky lucky woman.
Bet dorothy has a bigger bin in her car!
Old May 16th 2012, 8:12 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Shit.
Old May 16th 2012, 10:04 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
And the quilting fabrics? talk to me about the quilting fabrics....
Haven't even gone to a fabric store yet. Next week with my neice and ex-SIL.
Old May 16th 2012, 10:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Bet dorothy has a bigger bin in her car!

You are so impressed with my bin idea

You will thank me too, just as one of the kids hurls in it and you think that Jad just saved me cleaning an enormous puke off the upholstery
Old May 16th 2012, 10:17 am

Today has been good, things sorted.
Old May 16th 2012, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Wine to celebrate then!
Old May 16th 2012, 10:22 am

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere
Wine to celebrate then!
Nope, not drinking any more (seriously). But a mug of tea is going down well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.