Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

honest ... are australian women beautiful ?

honest ... are australian women beautiful ?

Old Mar 17th 2009, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

huuuugo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: honest ... are australian women beautiful ?

You know what they say:

"Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder"
Old Mar 17th 2009, 12:12 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by huuuugo
You know what they say:

"Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder"
Could you make the print a bit bigger please?
Old Mar 17th 2009, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

huuuugo is an unknown quantity at this point

sure:

BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEERHOLDER

big enough for you?

got an example too for youse all to be your own judge:

Attached Thumbnails honest ... are australian women beautiful ?-565811988.jpg  
Old Mar 17th 2009, 12:30 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by huuuugo
sure:

BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEERHOLDER

big enough for you?

got an example too for youse all to be your own judge:

more like beauty is in the eye of the camel toe
Old Mar 17th 2009, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

Move to Manly.............spent two weeks there and never saw a chubby

No tell a lie, I looked in the mirror but then I'm male and drink beer so it doesn't matter

Happy hunting
Old Mar 17th 2009, 12:53 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

.[/QUOTE]

The same the world over , fat, thin, ugly,noice.

Improves in the CBD though
Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:32 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oz wannabe1
Move to Manly.............spent two weeks there and never saw a chubby
Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Honest, I never.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 5:26 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

lol @ this thread, v amusing tee hee
Old Mar 17th 2009, 9:27 pm
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by thomsm
hello, i'm a man and i'm planning to emigrate single, i would like to ask if do you think that there are many beautiful australian women ?

i have read from other blog that australia is the most obese country in the world, i read that if you walk through australian city's streets you only see obese people.

so I just would like to know if there is too few australian women that go to the gym and have a beautiful body.
Sorry all the beautiful women in OZ live with me in my $800 million bachelor pad Mansion on Sydney Harbour, you will have to make do with the obese ugly left overs.

Last edited by mohogony; Mar 17th 2009 at 9:37 pm.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 10:09 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mohogony
you will have to make do with the obese ugly left overs.
We aren't that bad when you get to know us though, beauty is only skin-deep after all
Old Mar 17th 2009, 11:21 pm

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

I got myself a goodun and married her.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 11:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud of

they are mostly hotties....
Old Mar 17th 2009, 11:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mindblower

Improves in the CBD though [/QUOTE]

You dirty old man!
Old Mar 20th 2009, 2:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus

Improves in the CBD though
You dirty old man![/QUOTE]

Aussie birds are alright until they start talking. Looks wise, theyre alright but they all dress the same with that bleached, badger hairstyle and those spray on jeans.......

The most interesting women Ive talked to in little old Adelaide have been the lesbians down at the local in Semaphore. They know how to play 8-ball skilfully, they know about sport, generally and theyre a good laugh. The rest of em seem to hang around in gaggles and you get the impression that theyre waiting for prince charming to drop by and dazzle them - highly unlikely at 3am when the mascaras running and the overly tight tops are covered in ciggie ash and burn holes and those beehive hairstyles have collapsed, LOL.

The English woman is a fine beast but operates better in the homeland. Imports tend to age quickly and lose there marbles in the Aussie sun. Mark my words.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.