hello, another thread

hello, another thread

Old Feb 7th 2006, 10:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: hello, another thread

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hiya girls

first time on today, had accupuncture earlier and it knocked me for 6!! when i told her i was having a problem sleeping, she stuck needles in my scalp :scared: worked though, i've been horizontal on the settee for the last 3 hours!!

i had a glittery thing yesterday and its gone

Gosh Im glad I saw your message. I need to get some accupunture for my neck but Im really terrified of needles. Can you tell me your experience?
Old Feb 7th 2006, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

Morning (well late morning anyway ). Hubby used accupuncture for years to help a back injury and that along with physio worked really well (the physio built up the damaged muscle, the accupuncture relieved the pain while he recovered). It worked so well that his mother who is seriously terrified of needles has used it aswell and was very pleased with the results.
Good luck, I am off to get lunch sorted so that I can take the little one to afternoon Kinder.
Nicky
Old Feb 7th 2006, 11:13 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

I had acupuncture when i was pregnant to stop me being sick, worked for about 24 hrs, then i started throwing up again.

I have also worked in a pain clinic where they used acupuncture for lots of stuff, honestly, there is nothing to it, the needles are minute
Old Feb 8th 2006, 12:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Margaret2
I had acupuncture when i was pregnant to stop me being sick, worked for about 24 hrs, then i started throwing up again.

I have also worked in a pain clinic where they used acupuncture for lots of stuff, honestly, there is nothing to it, the needles are minute

Ok t hanks. Ive been putting off making an appointment for ages because Im so terrified of needles - Ill make an appointment tomorrow -but if it hurts!
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:00 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Hello

Hello..........

and goodbye, have to go to work
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by WendyC
Hello..........

and goodbye, have to go to work
Have a good day...I've just got home
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I've just got home

Wish i could say the same

really can't be bothered today.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:24 am
Account Closed

Wish i could say the same

really can't be bothered today.
Don't then...call a sickie...what can they do ? - you've got your visa !
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm too nice to do that. it would leave my boss in a right mess since all the other staff are either part time or on holiday.

I leave on Saturday anyway, oh no just remembered I said I'd work til Monday now.

You see I told you I'm too nice at this rate I'll be commuting from Oz
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:32 am
Account Closed

I'm too nice to do that. it would leave my boss in a right mess since all the other staff are either part time or on holiday.

I leave on Saturday anyway, oh no just remembered I said I'd work til Monday now.

You see I told you I'm too nice at this rate I'll be commuting from Oz
hahaha

You are....I did that too
Went in to my old ward a couple of times just to say 'hello/goodbye' to people...and ended up working for a few hours so that everyone would get a break
Old Feb 8th 2006, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Ok t hanks. Ive been putting off making an appointment for ages because Im so terrified of needles - Ill make an appointment tomorrow -but if it hurts!
dont worry about it, to be honest you dont see the needles cos you're lying down or just keep your eyes closed!!

i've had accupuncture loads and find it very effective! when the pop it in its ok, you cant even say its a scratch its when they push it further in, if theres a tight painful muscle you get this like crampy feeling but it only lasts a couple of seconds, after that you just relax and go to sleep.

i've had a fab sleep last night, didnt want to get up this morning!

go for it, you'll be fine! i always look forwar5d going to the next sesh anyway so it cant be too bad.....

morning all, i'm not stopping cos i'm ironing and then got to go to town before work! chat later xx
Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm gonna listen next time, I've had the day from hell!

I've never swore so much in all my life (well I probably have )

Glad today's done though !!
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

Morning (aargghhhhh it is far too early :scared: ) I have to bake a cake for the youngest to take to kinder this afternoon for her birthday (I was a lazy cow last night and didn't do it ) Oh well busy day
Nicky
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by NickyP
Morning (aargghhhhh it is far too early :scared: ) I have to bake a cake for the youngest to take to kinder this afternoon for her birthday (I was a lazy cow last night and didn't do it ) Oh well busy day
Nicky

It's my birthday too (well in the morning, it's still the 8th here)

I'd let you have my cake to give her, but I don't have one

Good luck with your baking

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.