In Heaven !!!

Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:56 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up In Heaven !!!

Thanks to the boys n girls of the Belvedere drinking club !!! LOL the meet yesterday in Woody Point...

We have finally, finally.... been introduced to the authentic Indian Birmingham trans Australasian cuisine !!!!!!

What a FIND !!!

Thanks guys.. and no DELHI BELHI this morning... !!!!

Unlike Rob who i bet could shit thru the eye of a needle after his Tindaloo !!!!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 1:09 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In Heaven !!!

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Thanks to the boys n girls of the Belvedere drinking club !!! LOL the meet yesterday in Woody Point...

We have finally, finally.... been introduced to the authentic Indian Birmingham trans Australasian cuisine !!!!!!

What a FIND !!!

Unlike Rob who i bet could shit thru the eye of a needle after his Tindaloo !!!!
PMSL! Yep, bet he's suffering! First time I'd been there too, as I'm not a great fan of Indian food, but I have to say it was great, thoroughly recommend it
Old Nov 11th 2007, 1:35 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

We usually get down there about every 6 weeks or so. First time I've been with such a large group, I think 12 is the biggest so far. Unusual aspect was going with people we hadn't met before and having to work out individual bills Trying to remember what 4 people had and finding it on the bill - not good although I do appreciate there was a mix of some with entree's some without etc.

For those who thought the wait was long for the meals, Naz did apologise as I was paying as they had another group of 20+ and a group of 30+ in as well as us. Can't imagine it's too easy getting all of that ready at the same time. However, i think the whole thing was still a
Old Nov 11th 2007, 4:12 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
We usually get down there about every 6 weeks or so. First time I've been with such a large group, I think 12 is the biggest so far. Unusual aspect was going with people we hadn't met before and having to work out individual bills Trying to remember what 4 people had and finding it on the bill - not good although I do appreciate there was a mix of some with entree's some without etc.

For those who thought the wait was long for the meals, Naz did apologise as I was paying as they had another group of 20+ and a group of 30+ in as well as us. Can't imagine it's too easy getting all of that ready at the same time. However, i think the whole thing was still a
Next time, you go, gimme a shout .. and I'd love to tag along, once every 6 weeks is fine for me mate !!

Was brill, and had a great time.. even tho i kept referring to you as the big fella ! Apologies !! but ur a fqn funny guy

Im sure I saw you today, just parked nr the quarry off the main drag, as i came back from bunnings.. bout 1ish

Anyways, was great and i think the restaurant were stars, ffs look how busy it was, and in fairness, they did a superb job... but next time, we have to take a laptop or sumat pmsl to work out the bill.. if we managed to offload our bill onto yours then ALLS GOOD

Yer Polly, was a brill night... and was great meeting ya, xxx
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Next time, you go, gimme a shout .. and I'd love to tag along, once every 6 weeks is fine for me mate !!

Was brill, and had a great time.. even tho i kept referring to you as the big fella ! Apologies !! but ur a fqn funny guy

Im sure I saw you today, just parked nr the quarry off the main drag, as i came back from bunnings.. bout 1ish

Anyways, was great and i think the restaurant were stars, ffs look how busy it was, and in fairness, they did a superb job... but next time, we have to take a laptop or sumat pmsl to work out the bill.. if we managed to offload our bill onto yours then ALLS GOOD

Flash us a pm next time you're heading down chaps would love another night out . We're pretty much regulars only 3 stops on choo choo or 10mins by car
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:45 am
Banned

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Flash us a pm next time you're heading down chaps would love another night out . We're pretty much regulars only 3 stops on choo choo or 10mins by car
hey BOBBY !!! I do so feel a CURRY CLUB forming , dont you????
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

hey BOBBY !!! I do so feel a CURRY CLUB forming , dont you????
Yeah why not ?? Might even get a discount !!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:57 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

Spicy meet up baltis all round

Its the only foodie thing we miss coming from the Balti triangle

Isn't Naz a nice bloke
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:02 am
Banned

Reminds me of a Curry house in Kenilworth, UK. Called BALTI TOWERS lol
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:07 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

That could have been me, I was about to take parents to Mt. Glorious up to the cafe then spotted rain clouds so spun round to check referdex as to where we might avoid the rain and in case I had to head back down to Strathpine for diesel. We live just few houses down from where I was.

We have always had an ex meal there, best Indian we've found and we've tried a few now.

Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by annqldau
That could have been me, I was about to take parents to Mt. Glorious up to the cafe then spotted rain clouds so spun round to check referdex as to where we might avoid the rain and in case I had to head back down to Strathpine for diesel. We live just few houses down from where I was.

We have always had an ex meal there, best Indian we've found and we've tried a few now.
Frightening thing is Ann you probably just filled up that gas guzzler yesterday
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:23 am

Frightening thing is Ann you probably just filled up that gas guzzler yesterday
Nah! couple of days earlier and we gave the gas guzzler back this one is much better.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by annqldau
Nah! couple of days earlier and we gave the gas guzzler back this one is much better.
Congratulations !!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:04 am

Congratulations !!
Give it a few months and it will be reborn in a new guise...
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:58 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

What a FIND !!!

Groan
Moan
Never again

Hasn't properly worked it's way through yet - looking forward to 'ring of fire' in the morning! NOT!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.