health kick

Old Aug 31st 2016, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: health kick

Originally Posted by DeadVim

No fancy bikes and Lycra though, there ARE limits.
Always use conditioner to shave. Personally I have a Speedo wax for swim training also.

You know you want to.

Chix dig it
Old Aug 31st 2016, 8:17 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
Always use conditioner to shave. Personally I have a Speedo wax for swim training also.

You know you want to.

Chix dig it
Speedos? Chix be like
Old Aug 31st 2016, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Speedos? Chix be like
Anyone that turns up to a competitive swim meet in jammers gets a well deserved punch in the face

Seriously, when you've been around the endurance sport scene as long as I have, nobody bats an eye lid at anything. Most races in Europe have mixed change tents for transition. Only the Yanks and the Aussies get all hung up on nudity.

Last edited by Tr1boy; Aug 31st 2016 at 8:23 am.
Old Aug 31st 2016, 9:08 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone that turns up to a competitive swim meet in jammers gets a well deserved punch in the face

Seriously, when you've been around the endurance sport scene as long as I have, nobody bats an eye lid at anything. Most races in Europe have mixed change tents for transition. Only the Yanks and the Aussies get all hung up on nudity.
I really don't have a problem with what people do or don't wear Was just wanting to provide some balance to the idea that every man (or woman!) in speedos is a chick magnet
Old Aug 31st 2016, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

I really don't have a problem with what people do or don't wear Was just wanting to provide some balance to the idea that every man (or woman!) in speedos is a chick magnet
It's not the guys in Speedos, it's guys with a Speedo wax. So smooth, so sexy, so tired from all the training that none of it matters.
Old Aug 31st 2016, 5:21 pm
Concierge

It's not the guys in Speedos, it's guys with a Speedo wax. So smooth, so sexy, so tired from all the training that none of it matters.
My husband has just had half a bikini and leg wax, he had some varicose veins removed. Cor, it isn't half sexy, especially when he puts his white surgical stockings on.

Last edited by spouse of scouse; Aug 31st 2016 at 6:14 pm.
Old Aug 31st 2016, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

My husband has just had half a bikini and leg wax, he had some varicose veins removed. Cor, it isn't half sexy, especially when he puts his white surgical stockings on.

Hey I'm not into the kinky stuff ( we do use a product called Body Glide though)
Old Sep 1st 2016, 5:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

According to my daughter it's mostly metabolic nutrition.

If anyone is down the Surf Coast in Victoria..... try here.

NY FIT

Probably the leading PCOS focused health trainer in Victoria now.
Old Sep 1st 2016, 9:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

When you say half, do you mean just his left or right side? So he has one bollock clean and smooth and one hairy? (I apologise for discussing your husband's genitals but you started it )
Old Sep 1st 2016, 11:14 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
When you say half, do you mean just his left or right side? So he has one bollock clean and smooth and one hairy? (I apologise for discussing your husband's genitals but you started it )
I've only just stopped laughing long enough to type a reply

His bollocks were spared, just his left groin was shaved. His surgical stockings keep falling down, I tried to keep a straight face when I suggested that I buy him a pair of suspenders to keep them up, but I couldn't help cracking up.
Old Sep 1st 2016, 11:32 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

His bollocks were spared, just his left groin was shaved. His surgical stockings keep falling down, I tried to keep a straight face when I suggested that I buy him a pair of suspenders to keep them up, but I couldn't help cracking up.
I never expected to hear you say 'his bollocks were spared' well done haha
Old Sep 4th 2016, 7:48 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

And you could play him the old Tim Curry

Old Sep 4th 2016, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Bit like Paula Radcliffe taking a dump on the side of the road in the London marathon. You'd never get that in the Boston marathon.
Old Sep 6th 2016, 8:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Tips, these really work for me.

Do 20-30 minutes of brisk exercise before breakfast.

3 hours before bed, stop eating.

Drink glass of warm water last thing at night, and first thing in morning.

Only eat foods as close to its natural state as possible, eg unprocessed oats, not a muesli bar, raw apple washed, not apple in a tube, packet, box, roll....

If your addicted to tea/coffee. Boiled water with mint or ginger is a good substitute.

Easy to eat 3 cups of salad at lunch and 3 cups of veg with dinner. Add one bit of fruit and your done.

White pasta, bread, rice are out.

Slather on garlic, chilli, herbs, spices, hot sauce, all those extra nutrients.

Cheap oily fishes, like mackerel and sardines are amazing for your skin. Add loads of fresh lemon juice and pepper.

If you cut out all carbs you will feel tired and starving.

Get the pushbike out.

If its under a 10 minute drive walk instead.

Couple of times a month, or special occasions, ignore all the above and eat whatever crap you want.

Oh and dont drink your calories, juices, lattes, frappes, beer, too much wine, soda.....

Its actually very easy, if you cant do all at once change a few habits at a time.
Good advice. It's easy to ditch certain foodstuffs and also eat what you like once a week, etc. No one ever said you couldn't enjoy food. My wife drinks warm water on getting up too..

I have ditched all soft drinks (apart from g&t), sports drinks and anything that is suspect.

Ditched fruit juices years back.
I never buy lunch for a desk meal: those huge rolls that are so ubiquitous now represent huge portions and have a lot of carbs. Often just a tin of tuna with crackers.

I sometimes skip meals if I don't feel hungry even during a working day.

I eat meat once a week like a steak. The rest of the time I prefer veggies now. I eat a lot and simply, veggies are now mostly my diet. In winter I often only have bowls of soup : 3 for dinner. I don't feel the need to eat meat every day or crave it. I will have pork belly as a treat once in a while.

No sugar in tea or coffee.
No bread unless it's a cheese and tomato sandwich for lunch or jam on toast for breakfast: always one slice.

I find that I can eat a piece of cake once a day but only homemade...

At worst,I exercise once a week : a 8km run with a 5kg-8kg rucksack. I do 60 push-ups a day : a habit I have enforced.

I don't buy chocolate when I fuel my car..anymore 😝

Doing this has surprisingly kept my waist size the same as it was at age 16 and I'm in my mid 40s.

Last edited by BadgeIsBack; Sep 6th 2016 at 8:28 am.
Old Sep 7th 2016, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

smudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant future

**Quick Update**

So I started my Nutritional cleanse 12 days ago.

First couple of days were a bit strange 1 or 2 headaches but nothing i couldn't cope with.

Did my first double cleanse on day 3 and 4, found it quite difficult but found if i kept myself busy, drunk plenty of water and didn't think of food it was OK, had an early night both nights.

Day 4 and 5 had a sudden rush of energy, i was literally bouncing off the walls i felt so good and general attitude towards everything seemed much brighter/happier. Even went into work with a smile on a Monday morning

Day 9 and 10 second and final double cleanse of the 30 day programme, found this one much easier but again if you let your mind play with you it becomes difficult. A case of mind over matter.

Day 11 - first weigh in day, dropped 4.8 kg and a couple of cm from the waist, feel full of energy and sleeping like a log at night time.
Going for a walk/run used to be a chore,i'm now starting to love it and plan to do a lot more outdoor activities over the coming weeks.

So far so good, very pleased with the results and feeling a million bucks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.