Headlice & customs!

Old Dec 12th 2005, 1:04 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Headlice & customs!

Originally Posted by glittababe
don't feel like sharing shellfish then? And there was me in a giving mood (well it is christmas)
Ok...I'll cut a deal....dunk him in jeyes fluid first.....but still shove him in the declare aisle....and meet for the spa and drink
Old Dec 12th 2005, 1:06 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

ma heeds itchin now lol even wee Haggis is scratchin and he canny read
Old Dec 12th 2005, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Ok...I'll cut a deal....dunk him in jeyes fluid first.....but still shove him in the declare aisle....and meet for the spa and drink
lol I haven't brought ANY jeyes fluid yet. In fact, i haven't even seen any for sale! customs are going to love me with my skanky children and dirty bikes!
Old Dec 12th 2005, 1:10 pm
Account Closed

lol I haven't brought ANY jeyes fluid yet. In fact, i haven't even seen any for sale! customs are going to love me with my skanky children and dirty bikes!

Don't call your husband that...it isn't nice.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Don't call your husband that...it isn't nice.
lol that reminds me of his colleague, Craig, affectionately known around the village as the 'peddling penis'! Both he and Mark are the local bobby's and do a lot of cycling around the villages, only Craig seems to stop off at a few more householdsthan Mark! On one occasion, Mark found Craig's bike lent against a woman's fence and stuck a 'Police Aware' sign on it!
Old Dec 12th 2005, 1:16 pm
Account Closed

lol that reminds me of his colleague, Craig, affectionately known around the village as the 'peddling penis'! Both he and Mark are the local bobby's and do a lot of cycling around the villages, only Craig seems to stop off at a few more householdsthan Mark! On one occasion, Mark found Craig's bike lent against a woman's fence and stuck a 'Police Aware' sign on it!
Or a 'parking in the wrong place' ticket
Old Dec 12th 2005, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Or a 'parking in the wrong place' ticket
thats good, we'll have to get some of them! I think Mark's going to miss his little role Not sure Qld police have the same sense of humour!