Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday TiddlyPom!

Happy Birthday TiddlyPom!

Old Sep 28th 2009, 3:07 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy Birthday TiddlyPom!

You go girl

Old Sep 28th 2009, 3:17 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Birthday TiddlyPom!

Happy birthday tiddlypom
Attached Thumbnails Happy Birthday TiddlyPom!-462.jpg  
Old Sep 28th 2009, 3:53 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday again hon - can't be said too many times. Hope you have a better one than first born yesterday. We're trying again today for her
Old Sep 28th 2009, 4:01 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Birthday!
Old Sep 28th 2009, 4:01 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Oh my goodness.

Thank you SC! That's fine. Bit more work on the pecs and he might be there....

Having a fabby day with lots of lovely spoiling... My son is also 7 today, so we had breakfast out.
Lovely pressies and more spoiling tonight.

Asher, am I using the movie camera on the bloke above? Bring it on!

Moneypen, what happened yesterday?
Old Sep 28th 2009, 4:12 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom

Moneypen, what happened yesterday?
Had pressies then had work. Heard some people talking about her when she arrived, things going well until after lunch she felt very sick and happened to mention it at which point she was called to managers office and given hell, she got very upset and walked out, I arrived and she was hysterical. Got her home and she slept for three hours. Boyfriend in NZ, restaurant booked for her and her friends for tonight called to say they'd cocked up and they couldn't let them have a table. Spent hours finding somewhere open on a Monday - had to settle for Outback Jacks. No cards or pressies from anyone in the UK. All in all not a nice day.

However, she got the friends coming round this afternoon, girly evening all dressed up tonight and then they're sleeping over so it'll be a good day. Could kill the Manager at Woolies though.

Anyway, all good now and she's already looking forward to her 18th (I'm not )
Old Sep 28th 2009, 4:17 am

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Had pressies then had work. Heard some people talking about her when she arrived, things going well until after lunch she felt very sick and happened to mention it at which point she was called to managers office and given hell, she got very upset and walked out, I arrived and she was hysterical. Got her home and she slept for three hours. Boyfriend in NZ, restaurant booked for her and her friends for tonight called to say they'd cocked up and they couldn't let them have a table. Spent hours finding somewhere open on a Monday - had to settle for Outback Jacks. No cards or pressies from anyone in the UK. All in all not a nice day.

However, she got the friends coming round this afternoon, girly evening all dressed up tonight and then they're sleeping over so it'll be a good day. Could kill the Manager at Woolies though.

Anyway, all good now and she's already looking forward to her 18th (I'm not )
Oh no. Poor baby.
What is wrong with them all? She needs a better job.... where they'll appreciate her a bit more.

I hope the rest of it is good.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 5:29 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Happy b'day Tiddles, glad you liked my photo,im working on my pecs by the way
Old Sep 28th 2009, 6:03 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Happy Birthday TiddlyPom!

Happy birthday!

Old Sep 28th 2009, 6:53 am

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Cheers Vash.

It's been an excellent one so far.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:04 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Oh my God! If I say it's my birthday can I have one of those?

More importantly, Happy Birthday TP. Many many happy returns of the day.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:15 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday TP!!

Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:26 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday! Enjoy!
Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:33 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Oh my God! If I say it's my birthday can I have one of those?

More importantly, Happy Birthday TP. Many many happy returns of the day.
- sexy huh?

The one and only Sawyer from Lost.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 10:06 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Happy birthday TiddlyPom, hope it was a goon 'un

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.