Hail Wendy

Old Mar 1st 2008, 1:17 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hail Wendy

She is always there to answer any question i may have about the visa application or even the OH assessment paperwork that he never gets round to doing.

her support has just sent me in tears as she is such a lovely person to know, always there to cheer you up and give you an honest opinion about anything and everything.

Wendy, you are a little star and i'm so happy to have known you, even if it is on B.E.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 1:20 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

gawwwd this thread is making me puke!!!!!!!!

oh btw , she's one of my bestest cyber mates, and if theres one thing i've set my sights on its meeting her
Old Mar 1st 2008, 1:24 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
.....or even the OH assessment paperwork that he never gets round to doing.
Have you considered beating him??? Hard???
I know how it feels - I waited 5 weeks for OH's work reference to come through & would he let me phone the guy? Would he hell? And then he wanted to double-check, cross-reference, tinker & generally arse about......:curse:

Wendy? Oh yes, always there for everyone & the patience of a saint - gawd knows how she puts up with us
Old Mar 1st 2008, 1:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold

Thought this was another weather thread!
Old Mar 1st 2008, 3:41 pm
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all

[QUOTE=gorgeousgal;6001806]Anyone else reckon she's a star? [/QUO

hi im a New who is wendy
Old Mar 1st 2008, 4:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=nanny2six;6003754]
Originally Posted by gorgeousgal
Anyone else reckon she's a star? [/QUO

hi im a New who is wendy
She's a lovely person who seems to be able to find the answer to everyone's questions... I reckon she should apply for a job at the Adelaide processing centre - she would soon lick them into shape!

Can't wait to meet her in Adelaide.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 6:35 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Hail Wendy

I nominate Wedders for BEP Personality of 2008.

Old Mar 1st 2008, 6:57 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

I've always wondered what Wendy looked like. I think she has light brown hair straight in a bob shoulder length with a really friendly face
I never saw her BE pic
What does our queen look like?
J x
Old Mar 1st 2008, 7:02 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
I've always wondered what Wendy looked like. I think she has light brown hair straight in a bob shoulder length with a really friendly face
I never saw her BE pic
What does our queen look like?
J x
she`d frighten a police horse

said the obvioulsy good looking manc sparky

Last edited by steve`o; Mar 1st 2008 at 7:07 pm.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
I nominate Wedders for BEP Personality of 2008.

I second that, she is so helpful and as others have said, nothing is ever too much trouble. So here's to you Wendy
Old Mar 1st 2008, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by grahampaula
I second that, she is so helpful and as others have said, nothing is ever too much trouble. So here's to you Wendy
Wendy has done so much for me and others . I am sure I would have cracked up if it wasn't for all Wendys help and fab advice. She is one of the most helpful and caring people who I have met on this site. I drink a large glass to Wendy.
Julie
Old Mar 1st 2008, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

I know she doesn't want to, but most definately mod material
S xx
Old Mar 1st 2008, 10:21 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
My sig line shows what I think about Wendy.

You stole my signature! I am shocked at you!
Old Mar 1st 2008, 10:22 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Wendy is my twin sister, I love Wendy
Old Mar 1st 2008, 10:23 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Wendy is my twin sister, I love Wendy
Why don't you go and steal my signature as well. Mmmh, the plagarism that is going on here...I don't know!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.