Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

GAME-The person below me

GAME-The person below me

Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Poppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GAME-The person below me

True, love it!

you look like your avatar
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:47 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tin
False

You watch Big Brother
false - hate it!!

you watch home and away

p.s. your avatar kind of looks like someone has nailed the kangeroos feet to the floor
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:49 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
false - hate it!!

you watch home and away

p.s. your avatar kind of looks like someone has nailed the kangeroos feet to the floor
False.

You're a glass half full person.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:49 pm
tin
Brisbane bound

tin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of light

false - hate it!!

you watch home and away
False :scared: :scared:

You like Simon Cowell

He's just not a very high jumper
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:51 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tin
False :scared: :scared:

You like Simon Cowell

He's just not a very high jumper
pmsl

false - he is kind of creepy!

you read the daily mail
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:53 pm
tin
Brisbane bound

tin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of light

pmsl

false - he is kind of creepy!
insulting a poor defenceless roo

you read the daily mail
false

you read the sun and enjoy page 3
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:55 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by tin
insulting a poor defenceless roo

false

you read the sun and enjoy page 3
lol - i like the roo!

false - too many fake boobies on page 3

you would rather have a glass of wine than a beer
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:57 pm
tin
Brisbane bound

lol - i like the roo!

false - too many fake boobies on page 3

you would rather have a glass of wine than a beer
probably - but rather neither as I'm teetotal.....

back to one Poppett44 put in that we missed:

Old Aug 11th 2006, 2:00 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by tin
probably - but rather neither as I'm teetotal.....

back to one Poppett44 put in that we missed:

sort of false - i don't look like 'wendy' but graz and i were nicknamed stan and wendy while we were a uni!

back to nicky and dave one we missed:

you drive a flash car
Old Aug 11th 2006, 2:01 pm
tin
Brisbane bound

sort of false - i don't look like 'wendy' but graz and i were nicknamed stan and wendy while we were a uni!

back to nicky and dave one we missed:

you drive a flash car
False - unless you think a Focus is flash

You wear glasses
Old Aug 11th 2006, 2:12 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by tin
False - unless you think a Focus is flash

You wear glasses
false - well most of the time - i am prone to eyestrain so i have a pair for when my eyes are sore.

your fav colour is blue
Old Aug 11th 2006, 2:37 pm
tin
Brisbane bound

false - well most of the time - i am prone to eyestrain so i have a pair for when my eyes are sore.

your fav colour is blue
True

You are sick of hearing about Wayne Rooney
Old Aug 11th 2006, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tin
True

You are sick of hearing about Wayne Rooney
false - who ????

Your bedroom's painted pink
Old Aug 11th 2006, 2:53 pm
tin
Brisbane bound

Originally Posted by ohippy
false - who ????

Your bedroom's painted pink
False

Bob is your uncle
Old Aug 11th 2006, 4:41 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

No, he's called Dave

You ate roo or croc on your last rekkie
J x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.