Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Flynns update, its a rollercoaster!

Flynns update, its a rollercoaster!

Old Dec 16th 2006, 9:57 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Flynns update, its a rollercoaster!

Originally Posted by iPom
Take a bottle.

Trust you.
Old Dec 16th 2006, 11:30 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

One of these, of course...

Old Dec 16th 2006, 11:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
As Mrs Bordy is working Xmas day young Flynn has very kindly asked me to go to the premmie babies xmas party at the hospital.

Not sure what to take, anyone been to one before?

Ermmm, mate, is that such a good move Knowing your history could you just send a pressie and stay at home

Can Mrs Bordy cope with you going home all broody after looking at lots of premmies
Old Dec 16th 2006, 9:45 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

LOL at you lot....

A bit of an off day yesterday. Little man was very pale, low tems, breathing rate high, jittery and still got the trots! They say hes not dehydrated, but we wern't allowed to handle him at all, which is always a sign that they are a bit concerned Still concern over his haemaglobin but they really don't want to transfuse cos they want him to pick up on his own.

As for me ??(thanks for your lovely pm's everyone) A friend had the cheek to text me and ask too yesterday if she could bring over the box of things she bought for Flynn when he was born.... This is what she got.... "A good time?? There isn't one at the moment. Kids have both got colds so we are doing split shifts at the hospital. Xmas break ups, Leahs 3 grad parties, appointments for her arm, her book lists, uniform etc. No Xmas shopping done, i mean NONE, no decs up, I'm friggin over it all. BAH HUMBUG! Sorry hun, but you did ask!!"

Ok, so it was a bad day all round Bring on 2007
Old Dec 17th 2006, 1:45 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
Bring on 2007
heres hoping it gets better for all of you - can't really imagine it getting any worse
Old Dec 18th 2006, 9:33 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Well he's had a good couple of days. Unfortunately Hev's is not to well again as she as a very bad sore throat which means she is not allowed to visit him .

He is settling into his new bay quite nicely (Theres no mean kids in there ). He still has the trots but he did put a little bit of weight back on. We had a really nice nurse on Sunday who changed his nappy while I was there but Hevs the spoil sport told her not to do it .

We actually had a night out on Sunday as we went and saw Robbie (Perhaps I should start a seperate thread on that ). It was strange to think that when we bought the tickets he was meant to be going to the gig.

We actually did some Christmas shopping yesterday so our kids will get some presents (Hevs still insisted on getting Flynn something when I keep saying he won't remember. ) Though we can only be gone for about 4 hours as Hev's needs to be back to express (Its either that or her boobs explode). This means we will have to go shopping again today .

I went to see him yesterday after the Christmas shopping and his temp was a bit low but the nurse still let me get him out. It was really funny as I was sitting there he had the tiniest little snore, it was so cute.
Old Dec 18th 2006, 10:26 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HUP
Well he's had a good couple of days. Unfortunately Hev's is not to well again as she as a very bad sore throat which means she is not allowed to visit him .

He is settling into his new bay quite nicely (Theres no mean kids in there ). He still has the trots but he did put a little bit of weight back on. We had a really nice nurse on Sunday who changed his nappy while I was there but Hevs the spoil sport told her not to do it .

We actually had a night out on Sunday as we went and saw Robbie (Perhaps I should start a seperate thread on that ). It was strange to think that when we bought the tickets he was meant to be going to the gig.

We actually did some Christmas shopping yesterday so our kids will get some presents (Hevs still insisted on getting Flynn something when I keep saying he won't remember. ) Though we can only be gone for about 4 hours as Hev's needs to be back to express (Its either that or her boobs explode). This means we will have to go shopping again today .

I went to see him yesterday after the Christmas shopping and his temp was a bit low but the nurse still let me get him out. It was really funny as I was sitting there he had the tiniest little snore, it was so cute.

Great news guys. Bummer about the nappy. I would have saved that one for you! Hope Hevs is on the mend soon.

All the very best guys

Ginny x
Old Dec 18th 2006, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute

Glad that Flynn is doing so well. Hope Hevs feeling better soon.

Take care all of you.

Mel
Old Dec 18th 2006, 10:47 pm
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Lindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to all

Glad to hear that Flynn is still doing well. Get better soon Hev and hope you all have a great xmas and new year!

Lorraine
Old Dec 19th 2006, 12:50 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HUP
Well he's had a good couple of days.

Fantastic news, and of course he has to have a christmas pressie -you men are so practically minded
Old Dec 19th 2006, 2:38 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone.

Just a quick note to say when i read back my last post i looked like i was being mean to my lovely friend, i wasn't, i was dissing myself for being a stroppy cow! She was being lovely and patient as ever. So if you are reading this hun, ((xx))

I am feeling very sorry for myself with a cracking, stinking, grotty cold and a very sore throat. So that means no hospital runs for me.

Matts there at the moment and has just text me (smugly, i might add) to say hes bathed the stinky baby And that he is looking very well Great, just in time for me to miss it all bah!!
Old Dec 19th 2006, 2:52 am
Account Closed

Well, this gives you more time to look after yourself, my dear!!!

< eyebrow raise pursed lips sort of look>

Old Dec 19th 2006, 3:22 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Flynns update, its a rollercoaster!

Good onya Hevs, you take it easy mate.
Old Dec 19th 2006, 6:33 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
Matts there at the moment and has just text me (smugly, i might add)
Now now thats not fair I was not smug at all . Do I look like I'm enjoying myself mum

Anyway Flynns had another good day. His nappies are still a little runny but the doctors don't seem too concerned. He's put on a little more weight (not a lot mind)

He seems to be enjoying his baths a little more than he did. They were changing his feeds today to 2 hourly. They don't just change him over in one go but do it gradually. Apparantly he would be likely to hurl if they did it in one go.

Last edited by HUP; Dec 19th 2006 at 6:57 am.
Old Dec 19th 2006, 7:00 am
Account Closed

Nice beany!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.