Feels a bit strange

Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Eastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really nice
Default Re: Feels a bit strange

I feel like a bit of a woos (sp?) now - was supposed to go bare foot bowling in new farm park but stayed home because of the rain! At home we used to brave all sorts of weather, especially on holiday - we're at the beach, we're going to the beach. I have old photos of us sitting on the beach wrapped in towels to keep the cold out!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute

It's pathetic isn't it.! I used to swan around with a t shirt on when it was freezing at home and now if there's a wee bit of a breeze I'm reachin fo ma scarf n gloves!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 12:01 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
What a CLASS statement that is !!!
Thank you.

And I was completely sober.

Last edited by TiddlyPom; Nov 12th 2007 at 12:35 am. Reason: Thought better of it. ;)
Old Nov 12th 2007, 12:20 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just thought i would pop back in glasgow to let you know am originally from blantir.

As for the friends thing, i think its more to do with age, kids, etc and what stage your at in your life, i came here (only for six months), when i was young free and single and made loads of young aussie friends , but i find it more difficult now, but i think i would find it more difficult anywhere , due to the fact am working, and constantly taxing kids around, the kids are a bit older, so i dont have the 'talking to mums at the school gate, or playgroups etc
Old Nov 12th 2007, 2:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Margaret
Blantyre eh? I used to live up across from the Caterpillar Factory in Viewpark/Uddingston.
I'm over the whole friends thing. I've been on that boxtv thing and got some RabC Nisbet.I'll away down to Coles and get a packet of Tunnocks Caramel wafers and sit and have a laugh!

Deb