Feels a bit strange

Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feels a bit strange

Oh dear..didn't mean to wind you up! You've obviously had a far better experience than a lot of others who are struggling here with making friends and having to resort to expat websites just to get tha ball rolling.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:52 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Glasgowlass
Oh dear..didn't mean to wind you up! You've obviously had a far better experience than a lot of others who are struggling here with making friends and having to resort to expat websites just to get tha ball rolling.
You haven't would me up! That's nigh on impossible.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you ever get annoyed then??
Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:54 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Glasgowlass
Don't you ever get annoyed then??
Rarely.

Things that annoy me would be people hurting children, stupid drivers and sometimes myself when I procrastinate. Oh and mess winds me up. (But I have three children so...) Famine and war... human greed... important things. Not saying I don't get messed up about little things, but they're usually part of a bigger picture, aren't they?

I wouldn't take anything written on a message board too seriously .. there's so much subtext missing.. It's so easy to misinterpret what's written because we're missing visual cues such as body language and apart from that, we never really know that person or what they're going through...
It's easy to judge but more challenging and fun not to.

Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:26 am
BE Enthusiast

gillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud of

[/QUOTE]

I like that
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:28 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Rarely.

Things that annoy me would be people hurting children, stupid drivers and sometimes myself when I procrastinate. Oh and mess winds me up. (But I have three children so...) Famine and war... human greed... important things. Not saying I don't get messed up about little things, but they're usually part of a bigger picture, aren't they?

I wouldn't take anything written on a message board too seriously .. there's so much subtext missing.. It's so easy to misinterpret what's written because we're missing visual cues such as body language and apart from that, we never really know that person or what they're going through...

What a CLASS statement that is !!!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Well I'm well over this thread so I'm away for a shandy coz the weather's brilliant. All the best.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

gillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud of

Cheers

Lucky you, it's chuffin here today - just like England with grey skies and rain!

Just keep at it with the friends
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:35 am
BE Forum Addict

What's goin on , I thought it was nice up there all the time?
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:37 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Nup, been pissin down all day !!!!...

Awesome for the tanks, but means grass will be 7ft long by wednesday !
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

This time last week I was floating around in my pool. Since Monday it's been this weird English type rain. I'm sitting here with my cuppa in my trackie dacks! - You'll laugh when I tell you I've just got back from having a picnic up a mountain. True to my roots I couldn't just stay home as it was planned - so we still went in the pouring rain and had the picnic in the car. It was a lovely view (or so it said in my book) couldn't see past the bonnet of the car for fog
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Nup, been pissin down all day !!!!...

Awesome for the tanks, but means grass will be 7ft long by wednesday !
Yep my tanks overflowing!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

You'll not have time for a hobby then.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:45 am
Banned

Originally Posted by gillysm
This time last week I was floating around in my pool. Since Monday it's been this weird English type rain. I'm sitting here with my cuppa in my trackie dacks! - You'll laugh when I tell you I've just got back from having a picnic up a mountain. True to my roots I couldn't just stay home as it was planned - so we still went in the pouring rain and had the picnic in the car. It was a lovely view (or so it said in my book) couldn't see past the bonnet of the car for fog
PMSL !!! Sounds like SKEGGY !!!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
PMSL !!! Sounds like SKEGGY !!!
Could've been anywhere. The map said we were at Mt Glorious. Tried to come back via Dayboro but don't think we went far enough to find Laceys Rd (or it was so damn foggy we couldn't see it)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.