Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Favourite old but brilliant tunes

Favourite old but brilliant tunes

Old Aug 2nd 2009, 5:52 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Favourite old but brilliant tunes

One of my favourites

Old Aug 2nd 2009, 6:00 am
Cad and bounder

perksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favourite old but brilliant tunes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvjCDJEzZlg

Just listening to this tune now in a cool DJ set. Oh yes!!
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 7:40 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by perksy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvjCDJEzZlg

Just listening to this tune now in a cool DJ set. Oh yes!!
From the look of your avatar I was expecting it to be some Cole Porter or something
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody remember this
My missus is in the video (she aint the one with the ginger beard by the way)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n606ISLXlC8
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 9:50 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
Anybody remember this

ok, which one is she , give me a time - i so gotta see this!
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute

This one reminds me of The Hotel Sporting, Pesaro, Italy and one of my first loves, Bruno Brunelli (he even took me home to meet his mum and dad )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izWRKl06XEY
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

ok, which one is she , give me a time - i so gotta see this!
She's the lassie wearing the white t-shirt on the big fat guy's left when they are walking along the beach.
She's in the rap bit as well at 3:32. Her bikini top nearly falls of when she sits up She's second from the back
The poor bugger that's singing died the next day. I remember it was on the front page of the Sun at the time.

Original Ibiza Dance music
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:03 pm

She's the lassie wearing the white t-shirt on the big fat guy's left when they are walking along the beach.
She's in the rap bit as well at 3:32. Her bikini top nearly falls of when she sits up She's second from the back
The poor bugger that's singing died the next day. I remember it was on the front page of the Sun at the time.

Original Ibiza Dance music
So how come she ended up wi the likes of you then?
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

So how come she ended up wi the likes of you then?
She likes a bit of rough
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:06 pm

She likes a bit of rough
She's got good taste then!
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

She's got good taste then!
I know you like it rough SC. I've seen pics of Gav
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:18 pm

I know you like it rough SC. I've seen pics of Gav
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:26 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Anybody remember this

Takes me right back to croydon! - just checked out I found lovin- ha ha those were the days!
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:27 pm

Dedicated to kporte

Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Hebe
This one reminds me of The Hotel Sporting, Pesaro, Italy and one of my first loves, Bruno Brunelli (he even took me home to meet his mum and dad )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izWRKl06XEY
Bruno Brunelli? Does he no' make ice cream now?

I love his mint choc chip

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.