Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Favourite old but brilliant tunes

Favourite old but brilliant tunes

Old Jan 2nd 2015, 3:05 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favourite old but brilliant tunes

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
For a real oldie, I like Otis Redding's Sitting on the Dock of the Bay.

For a more current oldie (is there such a thing?) I think my favourite is REM's Losing My Religion.

Old Jan 2nd 2015, 3:07 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

For those who have asked where my signature is from
Old Jan 6th 2015, 4:30 pm
Home and Happy

Old Jan 25th 2015, 1:19 pm
Home and Happy

Old Jan 25th 2015, 1:36 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

I appear to have lost the lil old reel to add a youtube link. Has it changed? What am I missing Polly?
Old Jan 25th 2015, 2:23 pm
Home and Happy

Its all screwy , do a quote of the last post with a video and insert the youtube link by copying and pastng from the youtube page - thats how i do it now
Click on Quote - take out the [QUOTE=Pollyana;11544707] bit then put your link in between the http://bits and type in the title <b...oore - YouTube

remove the bit with [ QUOTE ] at the end.

Must be an easier way but I havent found it yet.....
Old Jan 25th 2015, 2:45 pm
Home and Happy

Old Jan 25th 2015, 2:49 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to have a go - if it works, it's a great song for the Barbie from my heavy metal days. If it doesn't work, I'll just go to bed

Old Jan 25th 2015, 2:51 pm
Home and Happy

I'm going to have a go - if it works, it's a great song for the Barbie from my heavy metal days. If it doesn't work, I'll just go to bed

Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song - YouTube
Worked nice one
Old Jan 25th 2015, 2:54 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Worked nice one
Great tutorial, Polly!

Shouldn't have listened to that. Feel like headbanging now, and me hearing aids and false teeth will probably fall out.
Old Jan 25th 2015, 2:57 pm
Home and Happy

Great tutorial, Polly!

Shouldn't have listened to that. Feel like headbanging now, and me hearing aids and false teeth will probably fall out.
glad it made sense I've done a few wee Tassie whiskeys tonight and really should be asleep but life has driven me to music instead I shall regret it in about 5 hours when I have to be awake and alert
Old Jan 25th 2015, 3:01 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Pollyana
glad it made sense I've done a few wee Tassie whiskeys tonight and really should be asleep but life has driven me to music instead I shall regret it in about 5 hours when I have to be awake and alert
Fark, waking up hung over is the pits. May the drinking fairy bless you and let you wake up clear of head and bushy of tail
Old Jan 25th 2015, 3:16 pm
Home and Happy

Fark, waking up hung over is the pits. May the drinking fairy bless you and let you wake up clear of head and bushy of tail
Have somewhere important to be in a few hours too for a mate (and I don't have many of them these days!!), so I need to clear the head......or just stay permanently comfortably numb
Old Jan 25th 2015, 3:21 pm
Home and Happy

For Bernieboy

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 25th 2015 at 3:24 pm.
Old Jan 26th 2015, 8:32 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 27th 2015 at 6:21 am. Reason: think i've fixed it....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.