British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Fat Bottom Girls .... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/fat-bottom-girls-529662/)

Timber Floor Au Apr 16th 2008 4:49 am

Fat Bottom Girls ....

Shake your Booty ... apparently its the latest craze lol

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2008/...190777136.html

graz79 Apr 16th 2008 5:17 am

Re: Fat Bottom Girls ....

About time. fed up of all this twig like girls everywhere....Give us something to hold woman:thumbsup:

Disclaimer before the wife finds i have posted this.
I will not be holding any women...In fact I will not be looking or even thinking about any women of any size, or men...or anything animal, mineral or vegetable
:rofl:

Timber Floor Au Apr 16th 2008 5:21 am

Originally Posted by graz79 (Post 6215618)
About time. fed up of all this twig like girls everywhere....Give us something to hold woman:thumbsup:

I will not be holding any women...In fact I will not be looking or even thinking about any women of any size, or men...or anything animal, mineral or vegetable

pmsl :thumbsup:

Clippy Apr 16th 2008 5:52 am

Oh that made me laugh :lol:

Ransi Apr 16th 2008 6:12 am

Its been the craze since JLo hit the scenes...

Kooky. Apr 16th 2008 6:13 am

Well we do make the rockin' world go round, Timber. ;)

tum Apr 16th 2008 6:21 am

:rofl: coward ;):thumbsup:

graz79 Apr 16th 2008 6:56 am

Originally Posted by tum (Post 6215741)
:rofl: coward ;):thumbsup:

no...just playing it safe:o

Timber Floor Au Apr 16th 2008 7:20 am

Originally Posted by Seasider (Post 6215715)
Well we do make the rockin' world go round, Timber. ;)

God Save The Queen :)

BenandPam Apr 16th 2008 11:57 am

If it is the latest craze, then a lot of Aussie women will be over the moon. I have never seen so many women with relatively slim upper bodies and fat arses with thunder thighs. We have christened it the Aussie Arse. Where do they go to get jeans, because they always seem to be wearing them to highlight that fact that they have a fat arse ?

WelshSarah Apr 16th 2008 12:01 pm

Nothing wrong with a big bum!! Thats classic black mamma bum where I come from... Tight , Taut and MEEEEEEty!!

Wish mine was MEEEty not MUUUUshy!!!:lol::lol:

Clippy Apr 16th 2008 12:27 pm

Originally Posted by BenandPam (Post 6217219)
If it is the latest craze, then a lot of Aussie women will be over the moon. I have never seen so many women with relatively slim upper bodies and fat arses with thunder thighs. We have christened it the Aussie Arse. Where do they go to get jeans, because they always seem to be wearing them to highlight that fact that they have a fat arse ?

Stop bloody looking then! Poor girls.