Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Expats Christmas Play - The Build-Up

Expats Christmas Play - The Build-Up

Old Dec 15th 2005, 7:02 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Expats Christmas Play - The Build-Up

Yes, that's what I said. This is the taster for the Christmas play and I figured that whilst things may be crap for me at home, I can at least escape into the BE world of my imagination for a bit. After all, it's been ages since I saw Barry.

The expats were as per norm, sitting at BE Headquarters planning for their Christmas party.

Alan, George, The G Man (Glen) and JAJ were busy pinning mistletoe to their hair in a bid to make the girls fancy them and kiss them for Christmas.

Barry the Camp TRA Man was playing 'hunt the domino' with Professional Princess, Gobbyjock and Bundy. Barry however had cheated and stuffed it inside his trousers. Bearing in mind that he requested the girls search for it with their teeth, he was somewhat regretting the suggestion.

Sue and Paul Admin were busy making mince pies and Paul was covered in flour, in fact he had it all over his glasses which were stuck firmly on the end of his nose.

(sounds of yelling)

'Oh what is happening now?' Sue sighs impatiently as Georges' screams fill the air.

'Stop it!' George squealed as the G Man slapped his face. Not wanting to be left out, Alan jumped on the G Man's back whilst George grabbed Alans hair and started to tug it furiously.

'You lot, if you don't stop this right now then there will be no Christmas presents for you!' Sue squealed to the boys.

With handfuls of hair everywhere, the boys stop fighting and figure that a Christmas without pressies, wouldn't be worth having.

'Ouch!' Yelled Barry from the corner as Gobbyjock grabbed the domino from his genitals as well as a mouthful of dyed purple pubic hair.

'This is going to be a fabulous Christmas!' Princess said excitedly to Duncan DIMIA.

Meanwhile in the lounge, the log fire was burning. Quite well in fact as Bixie had put the girls panties on top of it to burn.

'You can't hang up that for presents!' JAJ snapped at Barry as he spotted a large pair of womens' pantyhose hanging on the fire (thats tights to the pommies).

Staring up at his friend, he replied 'Don't see why not, what I want doesnt fill a normal sock' Then pursing his lips into a dog bum shape, he carried on straightening out the pantyhose which was aimed at women of 6ft and over.

'Shall we put on our mistletoe?' Princess said to Gobbyjock, Kris and Tiredwithtwins?

Fighting for airspace, the girls ran upstairs to put on their mistletoe.

Half an hour later they emerged downstairs causing Paul and JAJ to groan and Alan, George, Barry and Duncan to smile.

All of them with mistletoe pinned in a very personal and naughty place.

'Bloody Christmas' Snarled the G Man as he lit a cigar and blew smoke purposely into Wmoore's face.

'Careful G Man, you could be visited by some ghosts and one of them called Jacob Marley' Wmoore grinned at a scowling G Man.

Until next time......
Old Dec 15th 2005, 7:44 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Expats Christmas Play - The Build-Up

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Yes, that's what I said. This is the taster for the Christmas play and I figured that whilst things may be crap for me at home, I can at least escape into the BE world of my imagination for a bit. After all, it's been ages since I saw Barry.

The expats were as per norm, sitting at BE Headquarters planning for their Christmas party.

Alan, George, The G Man (Glen) and JAJ were busy pinning mistletoe to their hair in a bid to make the girls fancy them and kiss them for Christmas.

Barry the Camp TRA Man was playing 'hunt the domino' with Professional Princess, Gobbyjock and Bundy. Barry however had cheated and stuffed it inside his trousers. Bearing in mind that he requested the girls search for it with their teeth, he was somewhat regretting the suggestion.

Sue and Paul Admin were busy making mince pies and Paul was covered in flour, in fact he had it all over his glasses which were stuck firmly on the end of his nose.

(sounds of yelling)

'Oh what is happening now?' Sue sighs impatiently as Georges' screams fill the air.

'Stop it!' George squealed as the G Man slapped his face. Not wanting to be left out, Alan jumped on the G Man's back whilst George grabbed Alans hair and started to tug it furiously.

'You lot, if you don't stop this right now then there will be no Christmas presents for you!' Sue squealed to the boys.

With handfuls of hair everywhere, the boys stop fighting and figure that a Christmas without pressies, wouldn't be worth having.

'Ouch!' Yelled Barry from the corner as Gobbyjock grabbed the domino from his genitals as well as a mouthful of dyed purple pubic hair.

'This is going to be a fabulous Christmas!' Princess said excitedly to Duncan DIMIA.

Meanwhile in the lounge, the log fire was burning. Quite well in fact as Bixie had put the girls panties on top of it to burn.

'You can't hang up that for presents!' JAJ snapped at Barry as he spotted a large pair of womens' pantyhose hanging on the fire (thats tights to the pommies).

Staring up at his friend, he replied 'Don't see why not, what I want doesnt fill a normal sock' Then pursing his lips into a dog bum shape, he carried on straightening out the pantyhose which was aimed at women of 6ft and over.

'Shall we put on our mistletoe?' Princess said to Gobbyjock, Kris and Tiredwithtwins?

Half an hour later they emerged downstairs causing Paul and JAJ to groan and Alan, George, Barry and Duncan to smile.

'Bloody Christmas' Snarled the G Man as he lit a cigar and blew smoke purposely into Wmoore's face.

'Careful G Man, you could be visited by some ghosts and one of them called Jacob Marley' Wmoore grinned at a scowling G Man.

Until next time......

Sam

Your BE world is fantanstic!!!!!!

Sam

PS your in my thoughts!
Old Dec 15th 2005, 7:47 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Sam

Your BE world is fantanstic!!!!!!

Sam

PS your in my thoughts!

Well it certainly keeps my mind happy!

But if anyone is a good drawer and could do a christmas piccie of the characters, that would be even better.
Old Dec 15th 2005, 7:51 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Well it certainly keeps my mind happy!

But if anyone is a good drawer and could do a christmas piccie of the characters, that would be even better.

crap that's me out then, i'm only good at drinking!!!
Old Dec 15th 2005, 7:53 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here getting ready for work but had to check up on any news from ADL.

Got that and a prelim of your story...........what a great start to the day.
Old Dec 15th 2005, 7:54 pm
Sam
here and staying

it's good to start the day with a smile!
Old Dec 15th 2005, 8:13 pm

Bixie, please stop trying to kiss the girls under the mistletoe when its pinned to their tummy buttons.
Old Dec 15th 2005, 8:26 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

(sounds of yelling)

Until next time......
Cool

Ginny
Old Dec 15th 2005, 8:37 pm
Sam
here and staying

Bixie, please stop trying to kiss the girls under the mistletoe when its pinned to their tummy buttons.

'SHUDDER'

Old Dec 15th 2005, 9:03 pm

Right, Sue and Paul Admin have put the BE members to bed but I have it on good authority that there is a pillow fight between Gobbyjock and Capulet with George being used as the pillow.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 12:13 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

But you know lions have an unquenchable thirst for beavers.
It is something we cannot control.
Obviously in our jeans.

It is said that if we don't get sufficient beaver our bones will shrivel :scared:
Old Dec 16th 2005, 6:54 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see you posting again. Thinking of your mum.
Gillian
Old Dec 16th 2005, 9:34 am

This morning everyone was in bed all present if not incorrect.

Barry was in Duncans bed, Princess was in John Howards bed and the G Man had 15 women in his bed.

Now feeling like a stud muffin, the G Man had taken to dressing like John Travolta wearing skin tight denim jeans, tight white T shirt and black leather jacket. With his hair dyed black, he had girls falling over him.

Jealous of this new found sexuality, the Agents had started to throw eggs at the G Man in a bid to make him look yellow.

Flinging his pink furry love cuffs, Georgie boy smirked at Larissa ( ) who firmly stuck by her friend and there was no way she would be tempted by a pair of tight jeans.

Or would she.....

(ps. dont delete, George said Larissa could be in it )

Last edited by Cheetah7; Dec 16th 2005 at 10:24 am.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 6:44 pm

I am trying to search for suitable piccies of John Travolta so the G Man can be transported.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 7:09 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

I tried to do some searches too but only really came up with these, don't know if they are suitable
Attached Thumbnails Expats Christmas Play - The Build-Up-john-travolta-4.jpg   Expats Christmas Play - The Build-Up-john-travolta-5.jpg  
Attached Images    

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.