Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

At the end of the day you have to admit...

At the end of the day you have to admit...

Old Dec 10th 2005, 11:48 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point
Default At the end of the day you have to admit...

this forum was set up because there is such alot of unpleasant posters in the main lounge.

Why else?? Even I, Mr thick Skinned ADL have been sickened by the nonsense that goes on in there.

All the US based expats are so sick of their own forum they hang out in the lounge and jump on new people. Or people like me who happen to stand up to them.

So this is the result... Our own area. Cool Let the US lounge lizards talk to themselves all day.

I support this lounge 100% except Got to move house, got a baby due, gonna lose broadband for a few weeks over xmas etc.

Still, great idea Sue, good luck, and everyone enjoy talking bollox to each other

ADL
Old Dec 10th 2005, 11:51 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: At the end of the day you have to admit...

Bollox !
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:03 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Thats life

Donna.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:06 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

As we know it Jim.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:10 pm

Drinks are on me

Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:11 pm

That Was A $100 Dollar Bill I Gave You, Whaddya Mean It Was A $5

Are You Blind!!!!!
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:54 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

I should write to the manager mate.

Can't let them get away with it.......setting prescedents and all that.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:09 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Bollox !
Now theres a word you can get your mouth round
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:13 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Now theres a word you can get your mouth round
Let's try another......BONE

Did you see the thread I started for you ?
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:14 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Let's try another......BONE

Did you see the thread I started for you ?
Nooo, I have been chained to the ironing board ........ again! Tell me where to look hon.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:18 pm
Where I want to be

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Nooo, I have been chained to the ironing board ........ again! Tell me where to look hon.

I found it, i found it! Bix you are a sweety aren't you.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 5:55 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by A dogs life
this forum was set up because there is such alot of unpleasant posters in the main lounge.

Why else?? Even I, Mr thick Skinned ADL have been sickened by the nonsense that goes on in there.

All the US based expats are so sick of their own forum they hang out in the lounge and jump on new people. Or people like me who happen to stand up to them.

So this is the result... Our own area. Cool Let the US lounge lizards talk to themselves all day.

ADL
You're really on a mission aren't you ADL?....
Old Dec 10th 2005, 6:17 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: At the end of the day you have to admit...

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
You're really on a mission aren't you ADL?....
Oi!!!! Get back to the lounge you! This is a forum for British people in Australia or hoping to be there!!!!

Cheers

Buzzy

Old Dec 10th 2005, 6:36 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Oi!!!! Get back to the lounge you! This is a forum for British people in Australia or hoping to be there!!!!

Cheers

Buzzy

Well put another shrimp on the barbie and maybe ADL can baste it with his broad brush

I'll get me coat..
Old Dec 11th 2005, 2:28 am

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Well put another shrimp on the barbie and maybe ADL can baste it with his broad brush

I'll get me coat..

Buh Bye!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.