Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Deceased financial consultant!!

Deceased financial consultant!!

Old Sep 30th 2009, 8:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Deceased financial consultant!!

I'd have thought he'd be writing to AAMI and sorting out his funeral costs. But no, he's chosen to write to me.

Poor guy. I'd help him out, but I've lost the email address to the dead. Maybe just email God and ask him to forward it?

Being the deceased financial consultant before his untimely and suddendeath and since i am the only one who has the knowledge of the vaultingcompany in Europe where these funds Eighteen Million Pounds (Ј18 Million) was moved to and can move this deal forward to it's successful end once we conclude to work together. It is a task well worth undertaking. According to practice, the vaulting firm will by the end of this financial quarter broadcast arequest for statements of claim, failing to receive viable claims theywill most probably revert the deposit back to Fairbairn Private Bank.
JTL
Old Sep 30th 2009, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Deceased financial consultant!!

So the "deceased financial consultant before his untimely and suddendeath" was already dead before he died???

Now that could be a really useful contact to ask the tough financial questions about the after life like:
Should I apply for Amex now before I leave home?
What is the currency used and can I get the current exchange rate on line?
Can I get life insurance?
Buy property or stocks?

WW
Old Sep 30th 2009, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Originally Posted by JackTheLad

Maybe just email God and ask him to forward it?

JTL

There is no god, so just delete the email!
Old Sep 30th 2009, 1:11 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't do it.

Disclosure: The author of this post holds shares in Fairbairn Private Bank.
Old Oct 1st 2009, 8:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
Don't do it.

Disclosure: The author of this post holds shares in Fairbairn Private Bank.
He's deceased, what are Fairburn going to do to him? Sack him?

As for you shareholders, see what corrupt employees you have, I mean had. Sell sell sell!

I can recommend lots of companies, mostly nigerian based, who will make you millions. And most of them aren't even dead!

JTL