Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Daniel Morcombe thread

The Daniel Morcombe thread

Old Aug 13th 2011, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold
Default The Daniel Morcombe thread

Lets all hope they find his body and give that poor family some closure. sicko
Old Aug 13th 2011, 11:48 am
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So it seems they have daniels killer

Hopefully his poor family will be able to get some closure.

Good work QPS for not giving up on it.
Old Aug 13th 2011, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

Yes and his parents have been the most amazing ambassadors to schools, to the public - they have never let themselves or him down. I think everyone can be commended and it sounds as if they ahve a confession in that they are looking for a body and have actual charges laid that seem to indicate they have the story of what happened.

Its to awful but at least they ahve a chance to bury their boy if they can find him. I just hope the pervert has the decency to tak them to the right place
Old Aug 13th 2011, 12:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

That's great news!!!

Well done to the good people of the queensland police...that poor family....8 years of looking for their son.
Old Aug 13th 2011, 2:17 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I was confused as to why they'd laid murder charges but if he's admitted murder then that explains it. His father seemed very calm, the short clip I saw. Must be a relief in a very sad way.
Old Aug 13th 2011, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

He must have admitted something - the charges are so specific. And they are searching an area of the coast - so they must have information that has led them there.

Daniels father is so active on the coast with education and research into child abduction. They have had so many times when they have tried to say their good byes. Recently after the inquest, they burnt an effigy that they have had since the original re-construction of the man that picked him up.

They have worked tirelessly to keep the public minds on Daniel and are always so composed but gosh you can see the strain.

I thought it amazing that on that morning, in a 40 minute interval they say 8 known paedophiles definately drove past. Bruce Morcambe did this talk once and said that they come from other places in Queensland to meet here at the beach to view boys.

Its just crazy, what can you do? I guess its always been this way but the media coverage now is enough to make me want to go into lockdown.
Old Aug 13th 2011, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au...e-daniels-mum/
Old Aug 13th 2011, 9:54 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Do we know who it is yet? Intrigued to know if its someone known to Daniel or a stranger.....
Old Aug 13th 2011, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

boots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud of

And is it really relevant to use the Headline"Ex Truck Driver"?
I realise the public must have assurances reinforcing that all truck drivers are murderous scum,but what if the accused was an"Ex Banker""Ex Police Constable"'Ex Plumber" etc etc.
Know of more criminals in other fields of work,so why the constant hatred of Logistic Personel?
Old Aug 16th 2011, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

I shouldnt joke but since Peter Sutcliffe I have always thought mass murderers were often found in trucks.

seriously though, not sure if its the media but it seems to feature a lot as a profession of the serial murderer
Old Aug 17th 2011, 5:37 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by odyssey
I shouldnt joke but since Peter Sutcliffe I have always thought mass murderers were often found in trucks.

seriously though, not sure if its the media but it seems to feature a lot as a profession of the serial murderer
Clarkson got into big trouble for saying something similar!

He may have had a point though
Old Aug 17th 2011, 10:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Do we know who it is yet? Intrigued to know if its someone known to Daniel or a stranger.....
The road he went missing on is very busy piece of main highway. It was mid afternoon, he was a well built stocky 13 year old lad. ( the picture on the posters is him much younger )

If he didnt know the abductor surely he would have put up one hell of a fight, so how come nobody saw that Its not like they were taking a small child, he was a well built lad. That road is so busy, we go to the markets there, right at the spot you never pass ( daytime ) without cars every few seconds in both directions.

Poor kid, but something very odd about it all IMO.
Old Aug 17th 2011, 11:46 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich
The road he went missing on is very busy piece of main highway. It was mid afternoon, he was a well built stocky 13 year old lad. ( the picture on the posters is him much younger )

If he didnt know the abductor surely he would have put up one hell of a fight, so how come nobody saw that Its not like they were taking a small child, he was a well built lad. That road is so busy, we go to the markets there, right at the spot you never pass ( daytime ) without cars every few seconds in both directions.

Poor kid, but something very odd about it all IMO.
I get the feeling the parents seem to know who the charged person is?

As for the arrested person; I don't think he's admitted to the charges has he? I was under the impression he's denying all charges?

Its all very cloak and dagger at the mo
Old Aug 17th 2011, 12:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
I get the feeling the parents seem to know who the charged person is?

As for the arrested person; I don't think he's admitted to the charges has he? I was under the impression he's denying all charges?

Its all very cloak and dagger at the mo
Don't they just know him because he was on the stand at the inquest recently or do you mean more than that?
Old Aug 17th 2011, 12:36 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I've not been following this in detail since they arrested this guy so bear with me. They're searching and digging in specific areas - who told them to look in these places if the accused hasn't admitted to murder and given them the areas? How can they accuse him of murder if he's denying everything? Surely if he's been living in Perth for years, Daniel, if indeed he is dead and if this guy did kill him, could surely be anywhere between here and the West coast.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.