The Cricket Thread

Old Mar 11th 2018, 10:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Cricket Thread

Originally Posted by Beoz
Exactly why you are the most hated sporting nation on earth.

Quite sad really, especially when you aren't good at anything.
So you are an Aussie now? Thought you had married one and a incomer?

So I'm an Englishman now? A change from being called a German by your little Zulu mate ...none so dumb as the ignorant who make own assumptions over things they have no knowledge about. But you know what none of the above matters.

But as I always say and something you certainly do not get, it is not about the author of posts it is the ability to possess the faculty to debate the post other than attempt to prejudge the owner of the post ...
Old Mar 11th 2018, 11:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the troubadour
So you are an Aussie now? Thought you had married one and a incomer?

So I'm an Englishman now? A change from being called a German by your little Zulu mate ...none so dumb as the ignorant who make own assumptions over things they have no knowledge about. But you know what none of the above matters.

But as I always say and something you certainly do not get, it is not about the author of posts it is the ability to possess the faculty to debate the post other than attempt to prejudge the owner of the post ...
Always been an Aussie. Always been British. Please do keep up.

I support Australia in sport, like many of us who have lived in Britain and Australia multiple times. Its just the way it is.
Old Mar 12th 2018, 12:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Always been an Aussie. Always been British. Please do keep up.

I support Australia in sport, like many of us who have lived in Britain and Australia multiple times. Its just the way it is.

I'm afraid your a bit to slow moving on the wheel to keep up. You've been left behind in my dust quite sometime ago.

Although your take on English sport appeared rather less than complementary not a few posts back. Moving on to what the thread is actually about, that being cricket, good news from PE. The Aussies are on the back foot and no South African walk over.
Old Mar 12th 2018, 12:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the troubadour
I'm afraid your a bit to slow moving on the wheel to keep up. You've been left behind in my dust quite sometime ago.

Although your take on English sport appeared rather less than complementary not a few posts back. Moving on to what the thread is actually about, that being cricket, good news from PE. The Aussies are on the back foot and no South African walk over.
Finally ....... proper competition.
Old Mar 12th 2018, 7:40 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exactly why you are the most hated sporting nation on earth.

Quite sad really, especially when you aren't good at anything.
Your patter is apauling, Aussies take their ball and storm home every time they lose and you know it. Embrace it mate, you're one of them. As a West Ham fan, we've been known to conga through the aisles on relegation day, but to save any upset you lot don't have relegation day, you have 'also participated' certificates

Considering that everything before the word 'but' is bollocks, go back and review every Aussie captain's losing press conference, see if they ever give a compliment without taking it back moments later
Old Mar 12th 2018, 9:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
Your patter is apauling, Aussies take their ball and storm home every time they lose and you know it. Embrace it mate, you're one of them. As a West Ham fan, we've been known to conga through the aisles on relegation day, but to save any upset you lot don't have relegation day, you have 'also participated' certificates

Considering that everything before the word 'but' is bollocks, go back and review every Aussie captain's losing press conference, see if they ever give a compliment without taking it back moments later
You mean like how your last post on this thread was November - when the Ashes started - then you re-surface now? You didn't have the guts to banter during the Ashes at all. (expecting some excuse coming).

Talking about "taking the ball and storming home".

Possibility one of the worst cases of "pot calling kettle black" ever Stevie.
Old Mar 13th 2018, 7:11 am
Account Closed

You mean like how your last post on this thread was November - when the Ashes started - then you re-surface now? You didn't have the guts to banter during the Ashes at all. (expecting some excuse coming).

Talking about "taking the ball and storming home".

Possibility one of the worst cases of "pot calling kettle black" ever Stevie.
I posted a few, no replies so I stopped Beozzie, simple as that. Exactly what guts goes it take to have some banter with some bloke you'll never meet? Yeah I was quaking in my boots mate. While we're on the subject of things Aussies are shit at, learn to drive properly too
Old Mar 13th 2018, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I posted a few, no replies so I stopped Beozzie, simple as that. Exactly what guts goes it take to have some banter with some bloke you'll never meet? Yeah I was quaking in my boots mate. While we're on the subject of things Aussies are shit at, learn to drive properly too
There's the excuse. Pot and the Kettle alive and kicking on the Cricket Thread.
Old Mar 13th 2018, 7:52 am
Account Closed

There's the excuse. Pot and the Kettle alive and kicking on the Cricket Thread.
Course it is sunshine, you're absolutely on the money as usual , I wouldn't normally bother with the sarcasm emoji but, well it's you aint it you're a bit slow.
Old Mar 13th 2018, 8:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Course it is sunshine, you're absolutely on the money as usual , I wouldn't normally bother with the sarcasm emoji but, well it's you aint it you're a bit slow.
Yeah. How weird.

Meanwhile, in South Africa, Rabada the destroyer, and SA attack dog, gets 2 matches which is a shame because he is great to watch.
Old Mar 13th 2018, 8:21 am
Account Closed

Yeah. How weird.

Meanwhile, in South Africa, Rabada the destroyer, and SA attack dog, gets 2 matches which is a shame because he is great to watch.
Why would I care? They mean less to me than you do
Old Mar 13th 2018, 9:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Why would I care? They mean less to me than you do
Here's another Englishman treating the ladies like a true gentleman.

Old Mar 13th 2018, 5:05 pm
Account Closed

https://youtu.be/yAo6SNt4lLg
Are you gender fluid now or something, what's the relevance of this ? Other than typical Australian racial stereotyping?
Old Mar 13th 2018, 10:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Are you gender fluid now or something, what's the relevance of this ? Other than typical Australian racial stereotyping?
If you want to play the racial game as you did then expect a bit of heat.
Old Mar 13th 2018, 11:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

https://youtu.be/yAo6SNt4lLg

Bizarre subject to raise on a cricket thread. But I'd suggest best you move on with a degree of haste if in some way suggesting Aussie male behaviour towards women is something to be flaunted. Or gender relations between each other for that matter.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.