Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

COOLER and Co - When will they get their visa?

COOLER and Co - When will they get their visa?

Old Sep 20th 2009, 7:09 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation IT WILL DEFO BE THIS WEEK! WON'T IT!??!?!? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

It'd better be this week you two, or I'm truly going to go spare! Before I even get out of bed in the morning I'm straight onto BE on my iphone to see if you've got it, this had better be the week, OR ELSE!!!! LOL
Old Sep 20th 2009, 7:50 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IT WILL DEFO BE THIS WEEK! WON'T IT!??!?!? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
It'd better be this week you two, or I'm truly going to go spare! Before I even get out of bed in the morning I'm straight onto BE on my iphone to see if you've got it, this had better be the week, OR ELSE!!!! LOL
Cheers Jen, OH can't sleep and she's waking up at 5am getting on the laptop

Cooler
Old Sep 20th 2009, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

Mrs Cooler is a jewel in the roughMrs Cooler is a jewel in the roughMrs Cooler is a jewel in the roughMrs Cooler is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: IT WILL DEFO BE THIS WEEK! WON'T IT!??!?!? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I will text you babe as soon as i know thanks for your thoughts and for the record i only got up once at 5am on friday to check...........

Anyhow YEAH the weekend is over and DIAC are back in work soon so more chance to grant our visa. Is this normal that you start to wish weekends away??
Old Sep 20th 2009, 8:15 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs Cooler
I will text you babe as soon as i know thanks for your thoughts and for the record i only got up once at 5am on friday to check...........

Anyhow YEAH the weekend is over and DIAC are back in work soon so more chance to grant our visa. Is this normal that you start to wish weekends away??
This weekend might've been ur last one in the UK!!!! Woo hoo lol
Old Sep 21st 2009, 7:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs Cooler
Completely normal
Old Sep 21st 2009, 7:19 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Completely normal
I was like that too. But the damage isn't permanent
Old Sep 21st 2009, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: COOLER and Co - When will they get their visa?

It will surely be this week! They have everything they need so there is nothing to stop them from giving you the thumbs up now.

I have everything crossed for you guys!
Old Sep 21st 2009, 1:27 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
It will surely be this week! They have everything they need so there is nothing to stop them from giving you the thumbs up now.

I have everything crossed for you guys!
Not today

Cooler
Old Sep 21st 2009, 1:29 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler
Not today

Cooler
Oh ffs - these diac dudes really need a good talking to!
Old Sep 21st 2009, 4:58 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Rite u two, I'm getting bored now, WILL U GET ON WITH IT!!!????!?! LOL Oh, oh oh....

What's Annie sing? Oh yes...

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!
Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!
When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love ya
Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

Tomorrow's the day! WOO HOO!!!
Old Sep 21st 2009, 6:27 pm
Capt Hilts

Rite u two, I'm getting bored now, WILL U GET ON WITH IT!!!????!?! LOL Oh, oh oh....

What's Annie sing? Oh yes...

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!
Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!
When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love ya
Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

Tomorrow's the day! WOO HOO!!!
Jeez, hope Mrs C doesn't read this, she was very tense this morning when we did not get the visa So she spent the day doing house work as our lovely friends who weare letting us stay with them are back from holiday.

You'll be there before us at this rate Jen!

Cooler
Old Sep 21st 2009, 6:36 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Send her over here, my house is boggin! lol
Old Sep 21st 2009, 6:41 pm
Capt Hilts

Send her over here, my house is boggin! lol
Are, she'd be on the Buckie with you then

How's school?

Cooler
Old Sep 21st 2009, 6:46 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Are, she'd be on the Buckie with you then

How's school?

Cooler
I can't concentrate on school very well @ the moment, my mind's elsewhere, AUSTRALIA!!! LOL Become a DHL website addict this past few days, according to it our paperwork left Heathrow @ 18.11 on Saturday night, so if that's the case it's been in the air 48 hours now! I hope they don't run out of fuel soon!
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 12:26 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Not today

Cooler
Don't worry, they'll be with you soon soon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.