Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Mar 31st 2014, 10:48 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I'll put (another) spell on you
You have to tread careful BB - remember what happened to me last year
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-frog3.png  
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 2:28 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Well after numerous lunches, diinners and suppers, plus the odd local brew we have put the world of BE to rights and I am now returning to the hellhole known as Brisbane
New Zealand is amazing scenerywise, and the people have all been lovely, proud of their country but without the in-your-face attitude of Australia. I love it, I will be back!
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-image.jpg  
Old Apr 21st 2014, 7:23 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

just having a wee Baileys to celerate a very unexpected scoreline of 2-0 at Elland Road.......

With apologies to my bestest friend........
GO FOREST!!!!!
Old Nov 22nd 2014, 2:31 am
Home and Happy

Fekkin heat
I shalllie very still, drink beer and play this till the neighbours complain their ears are bleedin.......

Old Nov 22nd 2014, 11:28 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Fekkin heat
I shalllie very still, drink beer and play this till the neighbours complain their ears are bleedin.......

Thank goodness for music and being able to choose just the right piece to match our mood.

Bottoms up Polly
Old Jan 23rd 2015, 10:49 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Cricket Thread

The Aussies whip the english,get in there
Old Jan 23rd 2015, 11:08 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
The Aussies whip the english,get in there
Twas not a walkover, there's hope for the game in Melbourne in a couple of weeks
Old Jan 23rd 2015, 11:12 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Twas not a walkover, there's hope for the game in Melbourne in a couple of weeks
Like i always said.yer English
Old Jan 23rd 2015, 11:14 am
Home and Happy

Like i always said.yer English
I'd much rather be half-English than half-Australian
Old Jan 23rd 2015, 11:18 am
FREE TIBET

I'd much rather be half-English than half-Australian
Born in ENGLAND,that makes you 100% english,nuff said,end of.
Old Jan 23rd 2015, 11:24 am
Home and Happy

You going to the India game next week at the WACA?
Old Jan 23rd 2015, 11:39 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

and there's nothing wrong with that brother
Old Jan 23rd 2015, 11:54 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
and there's nothing wrong with that brother
Indeed there is not my friend,but some people deny they are english simply cause their mum or dad were Welsh.
Old Jan 23rd 2015, 11:57 am
Home and Happy

Indeed there is not my friend,but some people deny they are english simply cause their mum or dad were Welsh.
I have Welsh blood in me and I'm proud of it. Nothing wrong with that. I really don't know why it pisses you off so much.
Old Jan 23rd 2015, 12:04 pm
FREE TIBET

I have Welsh blood in me and I'm proud of it. Nothing wrong with that. I really don't know why it pisses you off so much.
Not pissed off at all,but you deny you are english even though you were born in england and are therefore english.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.