Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Sep 4th 2010, 8:01 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by soapy©
i have decided to go off topic, just wanted to check it was ok with the thread starter
have you seen the weather ootside

sits back and waits for people to have a go (where the wee wistling smiley)
You can stray off topic if you like but I didn't know there WAS a topic! Weather is always a good one with me....just looked outside but all I can see is four rather large blokes smoking like chimneys and a crowd of children inhaling it Too dark to see anything else, this is Qld you know Weather inside the pub is fine

Seriosuly though, could be some heavy rain on its way over the weekend in some parts of the southeast....I am sooooooo glad I'm off till Monday! Between the rain and the situation in NZ the poor guys on shift are having a busy weekend!
Old Sep 4th 2010, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Ooooh now there's a good offer. I'll hang onto you anytime darlin'to stop you falling........if you could call round later and bring some strong nails....
As long as ur nails are strong, then we should be fine.
Old Sep 4th 2010, 8:03 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

do wales have lips
Never asked one!!!

you better catch him hes a frail as a 90 year auld.
He'll do for me then, I can't cope with excitement these days, its been too long!

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Cracking morning in London,gonna be a hot day in the beer gardenand a for the ladies
What ALL the ladies Have you won the lottery or do you want to borrow some cash?

How do you think they talk ya daft sweaty
Maybe he didn't realise you wanted to TALK to them!!
Old Sep 4th 2010, 8:04 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by framac67
As long as ur nails are strong, then we should be fine.
....and they are short enough not to leave scratches..........
Old Sep 4th 2010, 8:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

You can stray off topic if you like but I didn't know there WAS a topic! Weather is always a good one with me....just looked outside but all I can see is four rather large blokes smoking like chimneys and a crowd of children inhaling it Too dark to see anything else, this is Qld you know Weather inside the pub is fine

Seriosuly though, could be some heavy rain on its way over the weekend in some parts of the southeast....I am sooooooo glad I'm off till Monday! Between the rain and the situation in NZ the poor guys on shift are having a busy weekend!
just spoke to my brother in NZ he said he woke up with a pile of shite behind him after hearing the quake lol
shook the house bad, but hes fine. looks like christchurch got it bad
Old Sep 4th 2010, 8:48 am
Home and Happy

just spoke to my brother in NZ he said he woke up with a pile of shite behind him after hearing the quake lol
shook the house bad, but hes fine. looks like christchurch got it bad
It doesn't look good. If anyone is interested there's a thread in the NZ forum -
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=683965

Looks like Buzzy Bee's BiL lost his house (post 20)
Old Sep 4th 2010, 9:05 am
Home and Happy

Tonights observation on the strangeness of Qlders......

Tonights fireworks has a flypast and "dump and burn"which aopparrently is the best thing since sliced bread and shouldn't be missed..... give me the Red Arrows any day, but I humour them. So I'm in the pub, big family at the next table, celebrating something. Small child (aged about 3) has been screaming with hunger for the last 30 minutes and its dinner has just turned up. Suddenly one of the adults jumps up, yells " ïts the burn thing" wrenches the child away from its chair AND its dinner and races outside with it
Child can now be heard screaming in the car park while its mother is eating its chips...........
Old Sep 4th 2010, 9:10 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Tonights observation on the strangeness of Qlders......

Tonights fireworks has a flypast and "dump and burn"which aopparrently is the best thing since sliced bread and shouldn't be missed..... give me the Red Arrows any day, but I humour them. So I'm in the pub, big family at the next table, celebrating something. Small child (aged about 3) has been screaming with hunger for the last 30 minutes and its dinner has just turned up. Suddenly one of the adults jumps up, yells " ïts the burn thing" wrenches the child away from its chair AND its dinner and races outside with it
Child can now be heard screaming in the car park while its mother is eating its chips...........
Dump and burn eh,there goes Logan
Old Sep 4th 2010, 9:13 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, we're still here, F1-11s streaking practically overhead, shame about the cloud cover. Don't mind a bit of military aviation to liven up my Saturday

Right, time for my dump ... and it may burn, I do like chilli sauce.
Old Sep 4th 2010, 9:14 am
Home and Happy

Bye Deadvim, nice knowing you

A "silencer-less motorbike just went past the pub and another three guys have run out yelling "ïts doing another pass"
Old Sep 4th 2010, 9:14 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Nah, we're still here, F1-11s streaking practically overhead, shame about the cloud cover. Don't mind a bit of military aviation to liven up my Saturday

Right, time for my dump ... and it may burn, I do like chilli sauce.
Aw b*gger I posted seconds too late

Dunno where the child is now but his mother has eaten ALL his chips!
Old Sep 4th 2010, 9:16 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Bye Deadvim, nice knowing you

A "silencer-less motorbike just went past the pub and another three guys have run out yelling "ïts doing another pass"
I'd have been barred by now for digging a foxhole in their carparkhmy
Old Sep 4th 2010, 9:21 am
Home and Happy

It just went over - you're right, by now you'd be several feet through the floorboards!!
Old Sep 4th 2010, 11:00 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Sooooo? What did I miss then?

I reckon Polly is steamboats nd oot lookin fur a fight.
Old Sep 4th 2010, 11:04 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

safely in liferaft with a crate of wife beater and a couple of nubile young wrens

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.