Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Coffee shop open-what would you like?

Coffee shop open-what would you like?

Old May 22nd 2007, 2:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Coffee shop open-what would you like?

Originally Posted by gedge
slice of chocolate torte it is then
Oooo ta
Old May 22nd 2007, 2:55 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by phoenix_uk
Oooo ta
that's a sort of tea isn't it? i thought you asked for coffee
Old May 24th 2007, 12:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

this empty too
Old May 24th 2007, 8:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

2oddballs rang me today and asked me if I would say 'HELLO' to you all she's moved in with the in-laws, but hopefully will have access to the internet before she goes in june
Old May 25th 2007, 8:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by curly
2oddballs rang me today and asked me if I would say 'HELLO' to you all she's moved in with the in-laws, but hopefully will have access to the internet before she goes in june
Cappuccino anyone?
Old May 25th 2007, 8:25 am

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

Cappuccino anyone?
Yes Please

Hi N,
Just seen your post in the meetup section, yes we have booked our flights for the 1st July, we have decided to put a stake in the ground and go.
Hopefully the house sale will go OK but we have decided to go regardless of the sale as I can start work straight away.

Good luck with the viewings this weekend

N
Old May 25th 2007, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Simba
Yes Please

Hi N,
Just seen your post in the meetup section, yes we have booked our flights for the 1st July, we have decided to put a stake in the ground and go.
Hopefully the house sale will go OK but we have decided to go regardless of the sale as I can start work straight away.

Good luck with the viewings this weekend

N
Here you go

Wow 1st July that's brilliant news

Yep, viewers haven't sold tho, but are on the market, which is more than some were
Old May 25th 2007, 8:32 am

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

Here you go http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/eatdrink013.gif

Wow 1st July that's brilliant news

Yep, viewers haven't sold tho, but are on the market, which is more than some were

Handed in our notices this week got to work to 26th June it's going to be a struggle as I'm NFI.
Old May 25th 2007, 8:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Handed in our notices this week got to work to 26th June it's going to be a struggle as I'm NFI.
So, it's all getting closer

Who are you flying with?
Old May 25th 2007, 8:37 am

So, it's all getting closer

Who are you flying with?
http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/greet024.gif

Quantas
Old May 25th 2007, 8:39 am

I was trying out a free smiley that didn't work then
Old May 25th 2007, 8:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I was trying out a free smiley that didn't work then
Yeah it's weird they do sometimes come out like that so you have to 'click' on the link
Old May 25th 2007, 8:44 am

Yeah it's weird they do sometimes come out like that so you have to 'click' on the link

I'll have another try
Old May 25th 2007, 8:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You're on fire N
Old May 25th 2007, 8:49 am

You're on fire N
It's that coffee you made me it's to hot.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.