Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Christmas Leave 2007

Christmas Leave 2007

Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light
Default Christmas Leave 2007

Johnnyyt
Attached Files
File Type: pps
ChristmasLeaveBookingForm2007.pps (116.0 KB, 227 views)
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:38 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christmas Leave 2007

I love it K sent you should forward that to the NHS! oh forgot they don't allow xmas leave anyway
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by asher
I love it K sent you should forward that to the NHS! oh forgot they don't allow xmas leave anyway
Same for VirginMedia.....and no bonus...........again.......'cause we havn't worked hard enough'........again............apparently

Johnnyyt
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:36 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnnyyt
Same for VirginMedia.....and no bonus...........again.......'cause we havn't worked hard enough'........again............apparently

Johnnyyt
tsk tsk whats a bonus
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

tsk tsk whats a bonus
A carrot dangled by management hanging by a very short rope from the top of a very tall building!!!!

L xx
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

itsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Reedy
A carrot dangled by management hanging by a very short rope from the top of a very tall building!!!!

L xx
you must work at the same place as me
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

lol Ive circumvented the fact that the NHS won't allow Christmas leave (I work for them) I've resigned, employment finishes 31st December and I'd saved some leave up so get to finish 16th Decemeber and then they have to pay me for being on leave over Christmas. Ah revenge is sweet
Old Nov 10th 2007, 1:29 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Well i got all my xmas offduty wishes,then again i am the blue eyed boy of the unit
Old Nov 10th 2007, 4:53 pm

Originally Posted by sals
lol Ive circumvented the fact that the NHS won't allow Christmas leave (I work for them) I've resigned, employment finishes 31st December and I'd saved some leave up so get to finish 16th Decemeber and then they have to pay me for being on leave over Christmas. Ah revenge is sweet
good for you

I am off sick all over xmas I am going to oz they are really unhappy about it
Old Nov 10th 2007, 4:55 pm

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Well i got all my xmas offduty wishes,then again i am the blue eyed boy of the unit
I find that if I volunteer to work xmas morning usually I can very much have the rest as I like
Old Nov 10th 2007, 6:48 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I find that if I volunteer to work xmas morning usually I can very much have the rest as I like
You might also get to see santa
Old Nov 10th 2007, 6:51 pm

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
You might also get to see santa
I sleep with him
Old Nov 10th 2007, 7:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

I sleep with him
He know's you're naughty then
Old Nov 10th 2007, 7:32 pm

Originally Posted by Reedy
He know's you're naughty then
no he knows I'm nice
Old Nov 10th 2007, 7:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no he knows I'm nice
Hmmmmmmmm