Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Can you buyl 'J' cloths in Straya

Can you buyl 'J' cloths in Straya

Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can you buyl 'J' cloths in Straya

Just realised. Chief never buys them and after 4 years I need one.

Supermakets sell them in packs of 5 or summat.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:29 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can you buyl 'J' cloths in Straya

They are called Chux I think here ..........................'cos you chuck em away I suppose

Loz x
Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loz
They are called Chux I think here ..........................'cos you chuck em away I suppose

Loz x
But you get a box right? The sort you can leave on a shelf and they'll still be dispensing a few years down the line?
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:01 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
But you get a box right? The sort you can leave on a shelf and they'll still be dispensing a few years down the line?
Yes you can get them in boxes, but usually bags.

Come on Badge. Surely you've worked out cleaning cloths by now?

Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Yes you can get them in boxes, but usually bags.

Come on Badge. Surely you've worked out cleaning cloths by now?

Chief seems to have only 1 or 2 at any one time and often never when I want one. I have my own assorted bag of rags and cloths in the shed (you can buy em from Bunnings) but occasionally I like to have J cloths.

The shop at the end of the road sells them in 5packs. Superwipes.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:18 am

Chief seems to have only 1 or 2 at any one time and often never when I want one. I have my own assorted bag of rags and cloths in the shed (you can buy em from Bunnings) but occasionally I like to have J cloths.

The shop at the end of the road sells them in 5packs. Superwipes.
Does your poor long suffering wife have a name?

A man with a shed? And a collection of rags?

Badge, I worry about you, my dear.

I bet you have a collection of Artillery shells on a bookshelf too, don't you?

Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
I bet you have a collection of Artillery shells on a bookshelf too, don't you?
Where can you buy them from?

PS My wife does not suffer. We have wipes in the house most of the time. I jus want a BIG box to safeguard us from ''wipe-drought''. A box with a fancy opening like back in pommy land.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:24 am

Where can you buy them from?

PS My wife does not suffer. We have wipes in the house most of the time. I jus want a BIG box to safeguard us from ''wipe-drought''. A box with a fancy opening like back in pommy land.
Oh, I'm sure you could find them on eBay if you wanted.

I didn't say she suffered. I said she was long-suffering. As in tolerant. I'm impressed. I'd have killed you by now.

If I see a box of chux, I'll buy them immediately and have them sent over for your collection.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:49 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Just realised. Chief never buys them and after 4 years I need one.

Supermakets sell them in packs of 5 or summat.
Packs of 20 in Woolies mate. Chux. Or next time your in Bunnings...they sell them there, probably next to the rags and cloths lol
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Eastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really nice

Coles and Woollies have them in plastic bags chux superwipes or their own brands but I've not come across them in those nice hexagonal boxes like we had at home! Doesn't really matter at the end of the day you only make them dirty and throw them away!!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Pack of 20 sounds OK. The ones I have now - superwipes - turn out to be Chux too.

Cheers!!