Campbell Newman....

Old Mar 1st 2014, 8:02 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Campbell Newman....

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I'll happily pay his flight tickets and removal costs to move him over there so you can have him.

He's a tool and obviously someone voted for him but no one's admitted it to me. However it's much the same as politics all over where people will make as much or more effort as to who they don't want as to who they do. I was more than happy with Anna Bligh personally.
He would be considered too Liberal in WA, just take a look at the idiot they have at the helm.
Old Mar 1st 2014, 12:37 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarryP
All parties need lots of money to run election campaigns. Therefore they tend to do what the people who give them that money tell them to do. Electors can be lied to, shaped and placated at will - they don't count - the ones with the money do. That's particularly true of the 'lib'erals. If the reptilian shape-shifting illuminati had a few mil in their hand, I'm sure abbott would be hanging his arse out...

Just what IS the normal shape of Murdoch, Gina, etc. anyway? If you were shape-shifting, wouldn't you chose a better shape?
Yes, you would choose a better shape ... Dagnabbit, my whole worldview has shifted in the space of a post.

But we ARE just the temporary physical manifestations of source energy in existence to facilitate the return to unity and expose the myth of duality and ego, can we agree on that fundamental truth at least?
Old Mar 1st 2014, 7:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bcworld

all he could manage was tired old ra ra ra-ing about the best city in the best state in the...you get the picture!

I think every event, speech, celebration, be it business, education, property, politics, I have ever been to in OZ has had the same speech.

In politics its particularly funny as shortly after the speech, the person usually defects interstate or overseas, with the USA being a particular favorite with politicians.
Old Mar 1st 2014, 9:07 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris955
I think its called trolling.
Can I nominate this for 'Ironic Post of the Year'?

I know we're only in March but I reckon it's a winner.
Old Mar 1st 2014, 9:28 pm
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
But we ARE just the temporary physical manifestations of source energy in existence to facilitate the return to unity and expose the myth of duality and ego, can we agree on that fundamental truth at least?
With crystals. Gotta have a hunk of quartz. Much more useful than an MRI scanner donchaknow.