Booyay!

Old Nov 5th 2009, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute
Default Booyay!

What the hell is booyay? For some reason they say it on Deal or No Deal every time someone picks case no 26. What on earth is that all about
Old Nov 5th 2009, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Booyay!

Originally Posted by sunbather
What the hell is booyay? For some reason they say it on Deal or No Deal every time someone picks case no 26. What on earth is that all about
That Stumpy Twat is such an annoying Dickhead:curse:

John
Old Nov 5th 2009, 1:38 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

have to admit have wondered that myself...
Old Nov 5th 2009, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

I'm hoping there's some enlightened peeps on here to let us know what this means
Old Nov 5th 2009, 11:00 pm
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm so glad you asked this. It's been bugging me for a couple of years now.

I googled it a while back and got answers such as "It's a military term meaning in your face

It's Boo /Yeah not BooYay

It's the highest number box and they had to have a catch phrase WTF

I even asked my Aussie friends. Replies were Why do you watch that shite Who cares - AoK is a knob, Don't know, don't care and various other answers of that ilk- all really helpful girls NOT.........

So I still don't know.

Anyway my other question is how do they choose the box opener? And why do some pickers have 4 friends opening the boxes and some only 1? Why would you go on a show just to open a box with a tiny chance of getting $500 and not having a chance to pick a box the next day like they do in the UK?

I do think it's better than the UK version though (that is really utter crap).
Old Nov 5th 2009, 11:08 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crystal23
I'm so glad you asked this. It's been bugging me for a couple of years now.

I googled it a while back and got answers such as "It's a military term meaning in your face

It's Boo /Yeah not BooYay
US Marine Corps.....and its Oorah !!
Old Nov 6th 2009, 12:02 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
US Marine Corps.....and its Oorah !!
Or consulting the wiki you get two additional spellings:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oorah_(Marines)
Old Nov 6th 2009, 12:47 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

It means oh for gods sake, get a grip, turn the TV off and go and do something more interesting instead. You know how the Australians like to shorten everything
Old Nov 6th 2009, 1:23 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
It means oh for gods sake, get a grip, turn the TV off and go and do something more interesting instead. You know how the Australians like to shorten everything
Thought that was 'Why don't you'.

Jo