Blogs

Old Dec 16th 2005, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

Unycorne is on a distinguished road
Default Blogs

Has anyone got a blog?

I am thinking of starting one because i am sick of writting 20 emails and having to personalise them all. I am guessing this is the easier way to do it and then people can have a look as and when.

What do you all think? and are they easy to do?
Old Dec 16th 2005, 8:05 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice
Default Re: Blogs

Originally Posted by Unycorne
Has anyone got a blog?

I am thinking of starting one because i am sick of writting 20 emails and having to personalise them all. I am guessing this is the easier way to do it and then people can have a look as and when.

Unycorne

Take a look at ours...I looked at loads before deciding on this one! It does cost a couple a quid a month, but IMHO is money well spent for all the features you get and particularly ease of use and customability!!

Address in our signature and companies web site is here
Old Dec 16th 2005, 8:06 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone got a blog?

You have to be a premium member - then it will allow you to do one.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 9:11 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone got a blog?

I wouldnt mind starting one myself either,but where do i start who wants to read the boring ins & outs of a housewife with 4 kids?
Would be nice to put your days events down,not just for others to read but to look back on too?

Donna.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 9:43 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
I wouldnt mind starting one myself either,but where do i start who wants to read the boring ins & outs of a housewife with 4 kids?
Would be nice to put your days events down,not just for others to read but to look back on too?

Donna.

First of all, nobody can call you boring.

Secondly, there are loads of mums bringing up their kids that may feel isolated for one reason or another and would love to read your blog.

There is nothing like forgetting your own worries by reading into someones life.

You could chart your migration, and the emotions it brings.

Since my mum has been terminal, I have had shedloads of PMs from members that have never even posted, but have been or are in the same situation.

I think your blog would be great and you never know who will read it or take comfort from it.

Dont call yourself boring again young lady.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 9:52 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
First of all, nobody can call you boring.

Secondly, there are loads of mums bringing up their kids that may feel isolated for one reason or another and would love to read your blog.

There is nothing like forgetting your own worries by reading into someones life.

You could chart your migration, and the emotions it brings.

Since my mum has been terminal, I have had shedloads of PMs from members that have never even posted, but have been or are in the same situation.

I think your blog would be great and you never know who will read it or take comfort from it.

Dont call yourself boring again young lady.
Once again Sam,thanks..your a real gem x do you know that?
I wish the world was filled with allot more people with a heart as big as your's x x the world would be a much nicer place x
Take Care babe x

Donna.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 9:54 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
Once again Sam,thanks..your a real gem x do you know that?
I wish the world was filled with allot more people with a heart as big as your's x x the world would be a much nicer place x
Take Care babe x

Donna.

Ive put back my avatar and signature. Trying to get to 'normal' whatever that is.

Going to stay with Mum at the hospice tomorrow.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 10:14 am

Ive put back my avatar and signature. Trying to get to 'normal' whatever that is.

Sam,we know you as 'you' & everyone on here supports you 100% & more if they could (regardless of an avatar.) I wish I could offer more & go through all this with you, i truely do.I cant say 'be strong' be yourself & do whatever you feel is 'normal' for you as an individual,to hell with what is expected.

Lots of luv to you both x

Donna.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good day with your Mum. I found talking about silly stuff my Mum did or said ( my was there a lot to say) really helped her in the final days and weeks as it kept her and my spirits up.

All the best
Wendy