Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Beautiful British Beaches

Beautiful British Beaches

Old Jan 24th 2007, 5:07 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beautiful British Beaches

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Torquay, devon, newquay, penzance all have fabulous beaches...beaches with life, culture and history..what more could you want
A space to sit on them on a hot day
Old Jan 24th 2007, 5:11 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Aw bless. Good looking kid you have there mate

My kids like it better here too. We don't have to drive for 2 and a half hours to get there any more
I thought you didn't drive?........ Did you mean to say walk.....

ZX......
Old Jan 24th 2007, 5:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
I thought you didn't drive?........ Did you mean to say walk.....

ZX......

Hubby did the driving I had to referee the kids
Old Jan 24th 2007, 5:22 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Hubby did the driving I had to referee the kids
I'd hate to think what happened to the kids when they got a red card....

ZX.......
Old Jan 24th 2007, 5:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I'd hate to think what happened to the kids when they got a red card....

ZX.......

They walked
Old Jan 24th 2007, 5:26 am
Breast Inspector

They walked
Your a hard woman Wendy, but, we still love ya.....

ZX.......
Old Jan 24th 2007, 5:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Your a hard woman Wendy, but, we still love ya.....

ZX.......

Worst thing is they are STILL walking. May get to Australia by the time they are 18
Old Jan 24th 2007, 8:55 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

New BMW motorbikes and engine parts have been removed by "beachcombers" and one Swedish woman watched on television as people rifled through a container holding family heirlooms being sent to their new home in South Africa.
These people are scum.

I would have thought that even a bunch of West Country yokels understood the difference between scavenging and theft.

Apparently not.
Like to see the next screening of crimewatch or should I call it baywatch?
Old Jan 24th 2007, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
Of course theres no bitter people who like to take snipes at OZ all the time.
Two wrongs don't make a right!
Old Jan 25th 2007, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

Runnymede has a spectacular aura aboutRunnymede has a spectacular aura aboutRunnymede has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
Well such shame for LPP to waste so much time on being bitter! Try feeling sorry for him/her!
He/she has probably done the impossible (georgraphically speaking) and become a 'real aussie'. Surf, sand and sport, most important things in life.
With exceptions naturally. We have Oz friends, who couldn't give a damn about the beach, they would prefer to have greener scenery and more history.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 1:32 am
Forum Regular

Runnymede has a spectacular aura aboutRunnymede has a spectacular aura aboutRunnymede has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
Two wrongs don't make a right!

Yes they do.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:05 am
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

At least there is something to do on the british beach .Unlike the aussie beach where they are all frantically running up and down the beach to nowhere.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:26 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Yes they are scum, but lets not pretend the same thing would not happen in OZ, after the sydney riots and canberra bushfires the same sort of thing went on.

Scum live on both sides of the world, simple as that.
Very true. And most of these 'scum' will likely be people who have little and make the mistake of thinking material possessions will somehow improve their life instead of personal and 'spiritual' development. As you said, they exist the world over.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:31 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
Very true. And most of these 'scum' will likely be people who have little and make the mistake of thinking material possessions will somehow improve their life instead of personal and 'spiritual' development. As you said, they exist the world over.
I dont believe in god .... i'd rather have a nice car

does this mean i'm fuc/ked
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:33 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Yea I know ... tough call ... I know where my son is happiest ...

Nice pics and interesting Hutch BUT...why would people want to go to the beach in winter? Only time I have ever been to a beach in winter was to reflect on a situation and collect my thoughts so I could respond to it. Works well in winter as so few people ever there. Surely spring and summer are the real beach going times?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.