Australian Map?

Old Dec 16th 2005, 8:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Australian Map?

Is this a true Aussie map of the world?
http://www.stuffucanuse.com/aussie_w...bugger_map.htm

Old Dec 16th 2005, 8:57 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australian Map?

crackin stuff grommit.....my personal favourite is this
-> http://www.stuffucanuse.com/aussie_windows/am.htm

very funny!
Old Dec 16th 2005, 9:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
crackin stuff grommit.....my personal favourite is this
-> http://www.stuffucanuse.com/aussie_windows/am.htm

very funny!

Yes, saw that too.

Also a joke :-
How many Australian Men does it take to change a light bulb?

None, it's womens work.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 9:57 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC

That site is bleedin hilarious
Old Dec 16th 2005, 10:42 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

This one

http://www.stuffucanuse.com/all_jokes/keyboard.htm

Cleaning your keyboard.
Keyboards will need to be cleaned regularly to remove build up of dirt and grit. To clean your keyboard place it in the dishwasher on the normal setting.
I had one of the ladies in work come in to say she had spilt coffee on her keyboard and asked if was ok to put it in the dishwasher. I of course said no it wasn't ok, that will destroy it, and she said, well we've dishwashed them before and they are ok.... :scared:
Old Dec 17th 2005, 12:10 am
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC

LOVE IT - -ALTHOUGH NOT SURE ABOUT TH KEEP OUT WERE RICH BIT FOR uk

xRachx

P.S. do apologise for shouting!
Old Dec 17th 2005, 6:29 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by A dogs life
This one

http://www.stuffucanuse.com/all_jokes/keyboard.htm

I had one of the ladies in work come in to say she had spilt coffee on her keyboard and asked if was ok to put it in the dishwasher. I of course said no it wasn't ok, that will destroy it, and she said, well we've dishwashed them before and they are ok.... :scared:
I used to work in IT maintenance....it's a well known fact in those circles that it is INDEED ok to dishwasher your keyboard so long as you dry it out properly afterwards before use - so there

Oh and I just found this on that site....PMSL!!

http://stuffucanuse.com/amazin/1.htm

Last edited by ROBnCAZ; Dec 17th 2005 at 6:45 am.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 7:34 am

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
I used to work in IT maintenance....it's a well known fact in those circles that it is INDEED ok to dishwasher your keyboard so long as you dry it out properly afterwards before use - so there

Oh and I just found this on that site....PMSL!!

http://stuffucanuse.com/amazin/1.htm

Yeah but to dry it out properly you'd need to take it apart and wipe every membrane seal between the key and the contact, so err,

Just get a few wipes, take the thing apart and wipe it anyway, don't do the dishwasher part, because if there is the slightest hole in the membrane covering the contacts for the keys... bye bye keyboard.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 7:57 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Yeah but to dry it out properly you'd need to take it apart and wipe every membrane seal between the key and the contact, so err,

Just get a few wipes, take the thing apart and wipe it anyway, don't do the dishwasher part, because if there is the slightest hole in the membrane covering the contacts for the keys... bye bye keyboard.
Our old workshop guy (read - Geek) used to regularly wash his refurb keyboards in a dishwasher! Sometimes 10 at a time....never heard of any of them not working afterwards! He used to dry them upside down on a towel for about 5 days afterwards. Guess there, is a slight risk of it knackering things up, but at a £5'er a throw for a new one, I think no-one really cared!
Old Dec 17th 2005, 8:16 am

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Our old workshop guy (read - Geek) used to regularly wash his refurb keyboards in a dishwasher! Sometimes 10 at a time....never heard of any of them not working afterwards! He used to dry them upside down on a towel for about 5 days afterwards. Guess there, is a slight risk of it knackering things up, but at a £5'er a throw for a new one, I think no-one really cared!

Oh great!! So I can tell these women to start chucking their keyboards and mouses in the dishwasher.

One of them will stick a lcd monitor in there one day, :scared:
Old Dec 17th 2005, 8:20 am
Account Closed

Oh great!! So I can tell these women to start chucking their keyboards and mouses in the dishwasher.

One of them will stick a lcd monitor in there one day, :scared:
Have heard stories of people putting their laptops in the dishwasher before now!!!

Another tip: If you ARE going to dishwasher your keyboard - make sure you switch of the 'heat dry' setting!! Otherwise, it'll be melted keyboards all round!