att: ipom

Old May 17th 2007, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

stela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nice
Question att: ipom

Hi ipom. can you check your inbox, as tried to contact you with no luck

stela
Old May 17th 2007, 9:11 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: att: ipom

Originally Posted by stela
Hi ipom. can you check your inbox, as tried to contact you with no luck

stela
mmm maybe your just been ignored
Old May 17th 2007, 9:15 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
mmm maybe your just been ignored
I think that maybe the case
Old May 17th 2007, 10:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she's busy
Old May 17th 2007, 11:38 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wendy
Maybe she's busy
Hello!

Um, I am ...busy. Very busy.

But I haven't got IM's from you .... I did have a mess around with my account prefs a few weeks ago and apparently set it so no-one could send me PM's... so perhaps I screwed something up.
I'm also not here that much and so tend to only reply to already subscribed threads.... hence I've only just seen this in an unusual foray into see what you're all yacking about...

I don't think I have anyone on ignore....

But now I'm here, what can I do for you?
Old May 18th 2007, 6:25 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Hello!

Um, I am ...busy. Very busy.

But I haven't got IM's from you .... I did have a mess around with my account prefs a few weeks ago and apparently set it so no-one could send me PM's... so perhaps I screwed something up.
I'm also not here that much and so tend to only reply to already subscribed threads.... hence I've only just seen this in an unusual foray into see what you're all yacking about...

I don't think I have anyone on ignore....

But now I'm here, what can I do for you?
mmm now your been ignored
Old May 18th 2007, 6:37 am
Account Closed

mmm now your been ignored
I'm presuming she's like lots of people in the UK ... currently asleep.
Old May 18th 2007, 6:39 am
Worongary

I'm presuming she's like lots of people in the UK ... currently asleep.
you do like to see the good in people dont you
Old May 18th 2007, 6:51 am
Account Closed

you do like to see the good in people dont you
Even you, steve.

Old May 21st 2007, 12:19 am
Account Closed

Even you, steve.

So, Stela... wassup, chick?

<still here>
Old May 21st 2007, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

well if she wont talk to you i will.I was gonna PM you anyway to say thx for those sites you gave me.One in particular has been really good and progress is now being made .Thx again
donna
Old May 21st 2007, 2:46 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Hello!
But I haven't got IM's from you .... I did have a mess around with my account prefs a few weeks ago and apparently set it so no-one could send me PM's...
How odd, I sent you a PM on the same day and you replied to that, perhaps you adjusted the setting that says 'only reply to people who violate my copyright'
Old May 21st 2007, 2:51 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
How odd, I sent you a PM on the same day and you replied to that, perhaps you adjusted the setting that says 'only reply to people who violate my copyright' http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/la...smiley-014.gif
did you get permission to quote her?
Old May 21st 2007, 3:32 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gedge
did you get permission to quote her?
Doh!!!! I forgot to get it in writing, in triplicate! I think we should be OK.
Doubtless I will get 23 PMs later from her, to confirm my rights on these matters

<< rushes off to study the terms and conditions in depth >>

**Note to self; dont forget US law is different to Aus.........**
Old May 21st 2007, 5:16 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by donna
well if she wont talk to you i will.I was gonna PM you anyway to say thx for those sites you gave me.One in particular has been really good and progress is now being made .Thx again
donna

Great news, Donna.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.