Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Art of Having a Shower

The Art of Having a Shower

Old Apr 16th 2006, 11:50 am

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Art of Having a Shower

How to shower like a woman:

Get in shower.use face cloth,arm cloth,leg cloth,long loofah,wide loofah and pumice stone.
Wash hair once with cucumber and sage shampoo with 43 added vitamins.Wash hair again to make sure it is clean.condition hair with grapefruit mint conditioner enhanced with natural avocado oil,leave on hair for 15 minutes.Wash face with crushed apricot facial scrub for 10 minutes until red.wash rest of body with gingernut and jaffa cake body wash.shave armpits and legs.Turn off shower.Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower,spray mould spots with tile cleaner.Get out of shower.dry yourself with towel the size of a smaal country.Check entire body for spots,tweeze hairs.return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and towel on head. If you see husband along the way,cover any exposed areas.

How to shower like a man:

Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed.Leave in a pile.Walk naked to the bathroom.If you see wife along the way shake your knob at her making woo-hoo sound.Look at manly physique in the mirror.Admire the size of your knob and scratch your arse.Get in shower.Wash your face.Wash your armpits.Hold one finger over each nostril and Blow your nose.Make fart noises(real or artificial) and laugh at how loud they sound in the shower.Spend majority of time washing your private parts,Wash your butt leaving coarse hairs in the soap.Shampoo hair.Make shampoo mohican.Pee.Get out of shower.Partially dry off.Fail to notice water on floor.Admire shiny knob in mirror.Leave shower door open,wet mat on floor,light and fan on.Retuen to bedroom with towel around waist.If you pass wife,pull off towel,shake knob at her and make woo-hoo noise again.Throw wet towel on bed.
Old Apr 16th 2006, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Art of Having a Shower

Originally Posted by >Trigger<

Get in shower.use face cloth,arm cloth,leg cloth,long loofah,wide loofah and pumice stone.
Wash hair once with cucumber and sage shampoo with 43 added vitamins.Wash hair again to make sure it is clean.condition hair with grapefruit mint conditioner enhanced with natural avocado oil,leave on hair for 15 minutes.Wash face with crushed apricot facial scrub for 10 minutes until red.wash rest of body with gingernut and jaffa cake body wash.shave armpits and legs.Turn off shower.Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower,spray mould spots with tile cleaner.Get out of shower.dry yourself with towel the size of a smaal country.Check entire body for spots,tweeze hairs.return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and towel on head. If you see husband along the way,cover any exposed areas.

Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed.Leave in a pile.Walk naked to the bathroom.If you see wife along the way shake your knob at her making woo-hoo sound.Look at manly physique in the mirror.Admire the size of your knob and scratch your arse.Get in shower.Wash your face.Wash your armpits.Hold one finger over each nostril and Blow your nose.Make fart noises(real or artificial) and laugh at how loud they sound in the shower.Spend majority of time washing your private parts,Wash your butt leaving coarse hairs in the soap.Shampoo hair.Make shampoo mohican.Pee.Get out of shower.Partially dry off.Fail to notice water on floor.Admire shiny knob in mirror.Leave shower door open,wet mat on floor,light and fan on.Retuen to bedroom with towel around waist.If you pass wife,pull off towel,shake knob at her and make woo-hoo noise again.Throw wet towel on bed.

Have you been speaking to my husband?

Old Apr 16th 2006, 3:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Louise M
Have you been speaking to my husband?

Nah, it must have been mine
Old Apr 16th 2006, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

George&Kim has much to be proud ofGeorge&Kim has much to be proud ofGeorge&Kim has much to be proud ofGeorge&Kim has much to be proud ofGeorge&Kim has much to be proud ofGeorge&Kim has much to be proud ofGeorge&Kim has much to be proud ofGeorge&Kim has much to be proud ofGeorge&Kim has much to be proud ofGeorge&Kim has much to be proud ofGeorge&Kim has much to be proud of

Trigger,

What is your avatar?! It looks like an armless hedgehog with a big nose, but I think perhaps it's supposed to be something else!?!?
Old Apr 17th 2006, 12:08 am

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by George&Kim
Trigger,

What is your avatar?! It looks like an armless hedgehog with a big nose, but I think perhaps it's supposed to be something else!?!?
It can be what ever you want it to be......armless hedgehog?
Old Apr 17th 2006, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Lal Lal a rural community outside Ballarat VIC, previously Kent England
oliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond repute

OMG! :scared: You have all had an insight into my life!!!

LMAO

Lisa.x
Old Apr 17th 2006, 8:46 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Must have cctv in my house !!!!! :scared:

Sue
Old Apr 17th 2006, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=>Trigger<]It can be what ever you want it to be......armless hedgehog? [/QUOTE

Unless my eyes deceive me,Its a little penis with feet on his balls!!!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 9:15 am
ijo
Ian O

ijo is a name known to allijo is a name known to allijo is a name known to allijo is a name known to allijo is a name known to allijo is a name known to allijo is a name known to allijo is a name known to allijo is a name known to allijo is a name known to allijo is a name known to all
Smile Re: The Art of Having a Shower

Thanks that was very funny I think my wife would like some Jaffa cake body scrub.

Ian
Old Apr 17th 2006, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed.Leave in a pile.Walk naked to the bathroom.
Hold one finger over each nostril and Blow your nose.
Make fart noises(real or artificial) and laugh at how loud they sound in the shower.
Spend majority of time washing your private parts,Wash your butt leaving coarse hairs in the soap.
Pee.
Leave shower door open,wet mat on floor,light and fan on.
Throw wet towel on bed.
sometimes i love living by myself...

'shake your knob making woo-hoo sound.'

and other times i think not...
Old Apr 17th 2006, 6:46 pm
flirt

stutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond repute

I've got to admitt thats me to a T but I wax my leg's
Tess xxx