Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

appy f@@@@ng burfday

appy f@@@@ng burfday

Old Mar 5th 2014, 1:30 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default appy f@@@@ng burfday

Started out ok, cuppa in bed, cuddle from wife n kids, then we went to the harbour for a spot of lunch, turned right into the car park (shouldn't have done but no-one else about) BAM!! there was a ranger about and I got slapped with $236 and 2 de-merits.

BAM2: while we were sitting there, we saw a skydiver coming down, and his parachute hadn't opened properly. I called 000 in case he landed on a roof top somewhere and no-one reported it. He landed in a street in town and someone there called an ambulance, other than that I don't know, fingers crossed he/she is ok.

BAM3: 'just popped in' to a door warehouse with my beloved and walked out 2 grand lighter.

I'll update you as the day progresses, but a shag is off the cards just in case my balls explode or something
Old Mar 5th 2014, 1:33 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: appy f@@@@ng burfday

Many Happy Returns of the Day
Old Mar 5th 2014, 1:42 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Steve - hopefully that's the three out of the way and the rest of the day will be brilliant
Old Mar 5th 2014, 1:49 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Steve. You've had three 'bams' so should be safe now for the shag.
Old Mar 5th 2014, 2:00 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
Started out ok, cuppa in bed, cuddle from wife n kids, then we went to the harbour for a spot of lunch, turned right into the car park (shouldn't have done but no-one else about) BAM!! there was a ranger about and I got slapped with $236 and 2 de-merits.

BAM2: while we were sitting there, we saw a skydiver coming down, and his parachute hadn't opened properly. I called 000 in case he landed on a roof top somewhere and no-one reported it. He landed in a street in town and someone there called an ambulance, other than that I don't know, fingers crossed he/she is ok.

BAM3: 'just popped in' to a door warehouse with my beloved and walked out 2 grand lighter.

I'll update you as the day progresses, but a shag is off the cards just in case my balls explode or something
Many happy returns Steve - look at it the way I look at every birthday, they can only get better as the day goes on and the drinks go down!!
Old Mar 5th 2014, 2:07 am
Account Closed

It's belting down here now, so cinema out cos the boy will get drenched on his way home, so we've to go and pick him up.

No beer, cos the quack has me under strict orders for another month

No shag, Daught just got home from Uni

it's getting better and better, haha. Could be worse though eh.
Old Mar 5th 2014, 2:10 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

It's belting down here now, so cinema out cos the boy will get drenched on his way home, so we've to go and pick him up.

Awww you poor beggar

Have a cyber beer and organise a second birthday later, bit like the Queen
Old Mar 5th 2014, 2:14 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Get the daughter to go get the son and take the long way home. Time for a shag. Simples.
Old Mar 5th 2014, 2:17 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Get the daughter to go get the son and take the long way home. Time for a shag. Simples.
you're gonna love this, she has a job interview at school chuck out time. see normally I'd be drunk by now and wouldn't care
Old Mar 5th 2014, 5:16 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

You hospitalised yet?...........or still hospitable?
Old Mar 5th 2014, 5:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
You hospitalised yet?...........or still hospitable?
All chilled out now bruv, someone wanted me pissed off today but it's all good, still can't find anything about the parachutist though, I think his day was alot worse than mine.

When I reported it it was from a 'dunno where he's landed' perspective, the lady the other end said 'well we've had one land in Crown Street, d'you think it's the same one?' I'm gonna laugh if he's ok
Old Mar 5th 2014, 5:37 am
Home and Happy

All chilled out now bruv, someone wanted me pissed off today but it's all good, still can't find anything about the parachutist though, I think his day was alot worse than mine.

When I reported it it was from a 'dunno where he's landed' perspective, the lady the other end said 'well we've had one land in Crown Street, d'you think it's the same one?' I'm gonna laugh if he's ok
The same one?? How many land in the city each day?!
Old Mar 5th 2014, 5:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Bhahaha - that's just what I was wondering!
Old Mar 5th 2014, 6:00 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Steve. You know, if it was my old man he would be going for the shag anyway. You know, once a year whether he needs it or not - and that once is his birthday.
Old Mar 5th 2014, 6:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Originally Posted by Jilliebee
Bhahaha - that's just what I was wondering!
I know, I felt like sniggering at the time but managed to keep a lid on it. Only just mind

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.