Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone know an electrician in Perth's northern suburbs?

Anyone know an electrician in Perth's northern suburbs?

Old Sep 21st 2012, 1:14 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone know an electrician in Perth's northern suburbs?

I have some lights that need moving and 2 ceiling fans to hang. I've been pestering the old man for over 3 years to do them but he's never got around to it. I would like to get a few jobs done around the house before my sister comes in November, the lights being one of them. So if anyone can put me on to an electrician who can fit me in some time in October I'd be grateful.

I'm in Perth's northern 'burbs.
Old Sep 25th 2012, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

hoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anyone know an electrician in Perth's northern suburbs?

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I have some lights that need moving and 2 ceiling fans to hang. I've been pestering the old man for over 3 years to do them but he's never got around to it. I would like to get a few jobs done around the house before my sister comes in November, the lights being one of them. So if anyone can put me on to an electrician who can fit me in some time in October I'd be grateful.

I'm in Perth's northern 'burbs.
I had an electrician do some work for me today - putting in a couple of sockets and replacing some light fittings. I just got his number from the local paper but am very happy with his work and would use him again. He is Stephen Jacob from SBJ Electrical 0415 547 337.
Old Sep 25th 2012, 2:31 pm
Well Endowed Member

The Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really nice

Stephen Carter Electrical - Woodvale.

http://www.truelocal.com.au/business...rical/woodvale

Quality!

Old Sep 25th 2012, 11:42 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hoveactually
I had an electrician do some work for me today - putting in a couple of sockets and replacing some light fittings. I just got his number from the local paper but am very happy with his work and would use him again. He is Stephen Jacob from SBJ Electrical 0415 547 337.
Originally Posted by The Squire of Onchan
Stephen Carter Electrical - Woodvale.

http://www.truelocal.com.au/business...rical/woodvale

Quality!

Thank you both. I'll give them a call today.