Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

8 Idiots of the Year

8 Idiots of the Year

Old Nov 10th 2007, 6:33 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool 8 Idiots of the Year

Here.

Old Nov 10th 2007, 6:39 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of
Default Re: 8 Idiots of the Year

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:35 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

ouch!!!

i like the diver one
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

I just watched this once and had to repeat it for my 2 eldest

Made me chuckle somewhat!

L xx
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:46 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

and here

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=490767
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:51 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

My tummy turned with everyone......nasty !!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Issie
My tummy turned with everyone......nasty !!
None of them appeared to be really hurt though hey?
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

Last one as my favourite
Old Nov 10th 2007, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

Santos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant future

Think the bloke trying to rollerblade of the building may have been me
Old Nov 10th 2007, 2:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Santos
Think the bloke trying to rollerblade of the building may have been me
I have a mate who does extreme skateboarding and he has had some nasty accidents...

He has a You tube video called "wot u got russ" he used to own a skateboard shop and him and his mate made this video over 1 year - this is his bit:

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&search=Search

No nasty accidents just wicked boarding

He works with me and I find this dead scary considering that he is one of our Project Managers and obviously is risk-seeking!!!!

L xx