Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

47 days......................

47 days......................

Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:05 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 47 days......................

Crimbo is a time for greed and getting what you want from friends & relations, none of that namby pamby better to give than receive nonsense.

Crimbo is a time for fellas to get all those gadgets they have been craving after (mmmm.......gadgets) and wimmins to get whatever it is wimmins get.

Crimbo is a time for getting that Satnav you were too tight to buy for yourself.

Crimbo is a time for the latest novelty beer dispenser.

Crimbo is a time for big slippers that look like monsters feet.

Crimbo is a time for using your mates/bosses cash & carry card so you can stock up on beer.

This is the true spirit of Christmas.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: 47 days......................

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Crimbo is a time for greed and getting what you want from friends & relations, none of that namby pamby better to give than receive nonsense.

Crimbo is a time for fellas to get all those gadgets they have been craving after (mmmm.......gadgets) and wimmins to get whatever it is wimmins get.

Crimbo is a time for getting that Satnav you were too tight to buy for yourself.

Crimbo is a time for the latest novelty beer dispenser.

Crimbo is a time for big slippers that look like monsters feet.

Crimbo is a time for using your mates/bosses cash & carry card so you can stock up on beer.

This is the true spirit of Christmas.
Dont know about the greed bit cos my dad only buys for the kids and i basically dont get any pressies...

But the rest of it

YAY bring it on....theres nothing better than getting sloshed, dancing in the street in the old man guiness slippers and playing a childish game of scrabble or connect 4.

Yeaaaah 46 days to go

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

Just cant get into it this year, walking around in thongs and strappy tops with christmas stuff in the shops every where, cant get my head around it at all, Im sure it will sink in soon.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 2:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: 47 days......................

Originally Posted by flowergal
Just cant get into it this year, walking around in thongs and strappy tops with christmas stuff in the shops every where, cant get my head around it at all, Im sure it will sink in soon.
Thats what im worried about next year, i seem to associate christmas with all the smells of winter so sitting by the pool or on the beach singing carols will seem a tad strange.
but hey its a sacrifice im quite happy to make.

Nickie
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:14 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flowergal
This will be my 3rd christmas and I still find it strange.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:24 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
This will be my 3rd christmas and I still find it strange.
well I adore xmas even though i usually go in to work every xmas morning

I love the carols and the excitement the parties and getting together with mates the annual letters from those we haven't seen in a while to share all the news the whole atmosphere thechristingle service for the kids and the midnight carol service its wonderful!!

this xmas i shall be in Fiji and it will be vastly different but oh has said there are carols in the park
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:25 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
well I adore xmas even though i usually go in to work every xmas morning

I love the carols and the excitement the parties and getting together with mates the annual letters from those we haven't seen in a while to share all the news the whole atmosphere thechristingle service for the kids and the midnight carol service its wonderful!!

this xmas i shall be in Fiji and it will be vastly different but oh has said there are carols in the park
those who love christmas will find it hard. for the likes of me who hate it, its a ball
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:28 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
those who love christmas will find it hard. for the likes of me who hate it, its a ball
heyI'm sure we can have a whole new xmas experience which will be just as good