Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

47 days......................

47 days......................

Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light
Smile 47 days......................

47 days to chrimbo...and i cant wait.

Absolutly love chrimbo but kev hates it so i make a huge great big fuss.

Unfortunalty cant buy loads of pressies this year as fell out with most the family and we arent buying the children loads cos of shipping.

And its Kelseys 14th birthday before hand.
and jessicas 11th in jan.

all that shopping best i go get started. love it, love it,love it!!

Nickie
Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:30 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 47 days......................

SCROOGE
Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:32 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev

Unfortunalty cant buy loads of pressies this year as fell out with most the family and we arent buying the children loads cos of shipping.

Nickie
Enjoy.

I hate Christmas with a passion and only celebrate it for the kids. Bah Humbug
Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't give us a countdown!!!
I am keeping my head in the sand this year & trying to pretend it's not happening
Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:39 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Nickie

Yep Nickie I'm with you on this one! I lurve Chrimbo. Decorations go up first week of December, always have loads of food and booze, and other than the odd family visit I like staying in for 2 weeks!!! Playing games and watching old movies... tis great!!!

Bring it on!

Nicola
Old Nov 8th 2007, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Please don't give us a countdown!!!
I am keeping my head in the sand this year & trying to pretend it's not happening
Christmas is the best time of year and i cant wait.

So you dont want me to remind you every day how long we have???

What about weekly???

Kev says every year hes gonna cancel it and i love it and the kids love it and its great!!

Lovin it...lovin it...lovin it!! woohoo not long now. Nickie
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Christmas is the best time of year and i cant wait.

So you dont want me to remind you every day how long we have???

What about weekly???

Kev says every year hes gonna cancel it and i love it and the kids love it and its great!!

Lovin it...lovin it...lovin it!! woohoo not long now. Nickie
You carry on Nickie!
Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas,I just prefer to keep Christmas in December! Also, have other reasons this year for not wishing it to come too quickly but never mind!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
You carry on Nickie!
Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas,I just prefer to keep Christmas in December! Also, have other reasons this year for not wishing it to come too quickly but never mind!
I am an ostrich this year too!!! I love Christmas and normally have bought and wrapped at least 1/2 my pressies by now! I get so hyper just before Xmas - lets be honest I am bad enough on a normal day

I have so far bought my kids diddly and it is hard!!!!

Lau x
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:30 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Attached Thumbnails 47 days......................-baahumbug.jpg  
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know every year I wake up the kids

It gets to about 5am and I am so excited I can't wait any longer!!!! Last year my eldest told me to go back to bed as it was too early
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:34 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Reedy
Do you know every year I wake up the kids:

just once a year ?
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
just once a year ?
Yeah - they are normally up about 6 anyway... Except the youngest who I have to drag out of bed kicking and screaming - a good bribe usually works wonders
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:45 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Nickie

Wooohoooooooooooo!!!

I Christmas

So many excuses for nights out it's untrue
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:40 pm
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Clippies
Wooohoooooooooooo!!!

I Christmas

So many excuses for nights out it's untrue
yep. four of my best mates have birthdays in december too...

wahhooo!!!bring it on...
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:10 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
yep. four of my best mates have birthdays in december too...

wahhooo!!!bring it on...
woooooohooooooooooo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.