Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

4 1/2 years for One Punch Kill

4 1/2 years for One Punch Kill

Old Feb 26th 2014, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

TimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of light
Default 4 1/2 years for One Punch Kill

Disgusting !

http://www.news.com.au/world/the-hor...-1226838177181

Warning ( the Video may Upset )
Old Feb 26th 2014, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 4 1/2 years for One Punch Kill

Bloody hell not more depressing stuff!
Old Feb 26th 2014, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

TimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of light

Awful huh, that poor guy and in Bournemouth UK !
Old Feb 26th 2014, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TimbersBack
Awful huh, that poor guy and in Bournemouth UK !

I haven't clicked the link Timber, it will just wind me up. Then I will want to vent my anger on here, which in return would attract the PC brigade.
And right now, I'm just not in the mood for them.

But yeah, I can imagine whats on there.
Old Feb 26th 2014, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

JoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond repute

Strange one this. Obviously that video is deeply shocking and upsetting.

However, ALLEGEDLY the victim said to the other guys 'Why don't you go back to the jungle', and it was this racial provocation that caused the attack.

If he did say that, the guy hit him but didn't die, most of us would probably say he deserved it (or at least I would).
Old Feb 26th 2014, 11:32 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JoeBloggs80
Strange one this. Obviously that video is deeply shocking and upsetting.

However, ALLEGEDLY the victim said to the other guys 'Why don't you go back to the jungle', and it was this racial provocation that caused the attack.

If he did say that, the guy hit him but didn't die, most of us would probably say he deserved it (or at least I would).
Not for an adult Asperger's sufferer I don't think we would, and I don't think that even if those words were used, that it ever justifies hitting someone.
Old Feb 27th 2014, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

Totally agree Old.Sparkles
Old Feb 27th 2014, 11:13 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Not for an adult Asperger's sufferer I don't think we would, and I don't think that even if those words were used, that it ever justifies hitting someone.
My dad was talking about this tonight on Skype. From what he was saying the three people interviewed about the incident gave differing accounts with only the convicted concocting the "Go back to the jungle" story. The one on the bike and the woman didn't even mentioned it when questioned.
Sounds like a piss poor excuse dreamed up by a hapless legal aid crim.
Old Feb 27th 2014, 2:54 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Disgusting and even more disgusting is that his mother is quoted today as saying it's not a big deal. Apple doesn't usually fall far from the tree.
Old Feb 27th 2014, 2:58 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

The shortness of the sentence is now being appealed, so, hopefully he may get a lot longer.
Old Feb 27th 2014, 9:37 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Disgusting and even more disgusting is that his mother is quoted today as saying it's not a big deal. Apple doesn't usually fall far from the tree.
I can't find that quote from the mother - where are you seeing it and in what context.

Anyway, reading some reports, the sentence for the attack was 4 years - he also received two 3-month sentences for handling stolen property which will run consecutively.
Old Feb 27th 2014, 10:39 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I can't find that quote from the mother - where are you seeing it and in what context.

Anyway, reading some reports, the sentence for the attack was 4 years - he also received two 3-month sentences for handling stolen property which will run consecutively.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...l-9156497.html
Old Feb 27th 2014, 10:44 pm

Originally Posted by northernbird
Thanks for that NB. I read the post this morning and it didn't make sense - probably as I was thinking mother of the victim.
Old Feb 27th 2014, 10:50 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Thanks for that NB. I read the post this morning and it didn't make sense - probably as I was thinking mother of the victim.
Probably the way I worded my post too, no biggy.