Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

$37m for touching her bra strap

$37m for touching her bra strap

Old Sep 10th 2010, 9:10 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: $37m for touching her bra strap

Originally Posted by Deancm_MKII
And far too many women *think* they can scream rape or sexual harassment and then go running to the courts in the hope of a windfall.
Your attitude is probably why most rapes go unreported, I suppose you think she was "asking for it" too!:curse:

Originally Posted by Deancm_MKII
Well when I was a copper on average 90% of reports of rape were false accusations.
Wrong most rapes are never reported and out of the small % that are an even smaller % lead to a conviction, others are withdrawn because of the lack of evidence.

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I don't actually understand why she should get anything. If its found that he has been playing fast and loose with various women's bra straps then he should be fired but she doesn't need anything, I don't quite understand it
The same reason anyone is given compensation for trauma, humiliation, loss of work, counselling fee's, medical treatment, ect ect.. All cases are different and compensation is awarded individually depending on the amount of loss and suffering.
Old Sep 10th 2010, 10:02 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

im quite shocked as some on here

the amount she is chasing is a set amount. it is a % of what he earns.
the problem is she had reported it and nothing was done.
big companies need to be reminded that if the dont react they will suffer ($)
not in the way a lot of woman suffer when they are harrassed and struggle to go to work each day to feed their kids.
if he did do what is claimed then He and the company should be made to suffer somehow. turns out the only way to do this is hit them in the pocket.
if her claims are true, we dont know how many sleepless nights shes had before heading into work. scared to say anything inase she gets fired.
the company didnt listen, so she went to someone who did and they know how to be heard!

if her claims are true, i hope she gets every cent of the 37 mil. it might make these pervs who taunt and pray on women in the work place think twice.
even better women who are suffering day in day out realise that they can stand up and fight!
I just wonder how many of you would be thinking that shes chasing the money if it was your own daughter, wife sister or mother?

Rant over
Old Sep 10th 2010, 11:51 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©

not in the way a lot of woman suffer when they are harrassed and struggle to go to work each day to feed their kids.
if he did do what is claimed then He and the company should be made to suffer somehow. turns out the only way to do this is hit them in the pocket.
if her claims are true, we dont know how many sleepless nights shes had before heading into work. scared to say anything inase she gets fired.
the company didnt listen, so she went to someone who did and they know how to be heard!

if her claims are true, i hope she gets every cent of the 37 mil. it might make these pervs who taunt and pray on women in the work place think twice.
even better women who are suffering day in day out realise that they can stand up and fight!
I just wonder how many of you would be thinking that shes chasing the money if it was your own daughter, wife sister or mother?

Rant over
Good man
Old Sep 10th 2010, 11:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Good man
Seconded.
Old Sep 10th 2010, 11:57 am

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
Seconded.
i feel a group hug coming on. No touching mind
Old Sep 10th 2010, 12:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

i feel a group hug coming on. No touching mind
I promise I'll keep my hands in my pockets . . .
Old Sep 10th 2010, 12:06 pm

I promise I'll keep my hands in my pockets . . .
it'll cost you if you don't. At least a guiness, no millions here
Old Sep 10th 2010, 12:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

it'll cost you if you don't. At least a guiness, no millions here
I know, I know . . . last time was just a bit of a mix up . . . I went to pat you on the shoulder but you'd turned sideways and I inadvertantly patted you on the . . . . well you know the rest . . . promise it won't happen again . . .
Old Sep 10th 2010, 12:15 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I know, I know . . . last time was just a bit of a mix up . . . I went to pat you on the shoulder but you'd turned sideways and I inadvertantly patted you on the . . . . well you know the rest . . . promise it won't happen again . . .
Excuses excuses excuses. I bet that's the excuse the DJ bloke gave as well
Old Sep 10th 2010, 12:18 pm

since when did you pat anyone on the shoulder with a truncheon in their back

and your breath stinks like my dogs arse
Old Sep 10th 2010, 12:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

since when did you pat anyone on the shoulder with a truncheon in their back

and your breath stinks like my dogs arse
Is that you dear?
Old Sep 10th 2010, 12:28 pm

Is that you dear?

eye
Old Sep 10th 2010, 12:40 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©

Rant over
Well said
Old Sep 10th 2010, 12:56 pm
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Good job he didn't go for her "honeypot"?
That would have cost him $200m
Old Sep 10th 2010, 1:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Excuses excuses excuses. I bet that's the excuse the DJ bloke gave as well
Thank god the shop's not named after Mr Jones' younger brother Brian . . .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.