Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

$300 fine for ciggy butt!!

$300 fine for ciggy butt!!

Old Dec 1st 2009, 10:06 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: $300 fine for ciggy butt!!

Originally Posted by kporte
The smoking arsonist litterbug?
Originally Posted by paulry
Yes, him.
I think he's a she
Old Dec 1st 2009, 10:12 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I think he's a she
Even if he's not he will be when his credentials are foreceably removed!
Old Dec 1st 2009, 10:13 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I think he's a she
So she is .
Old Dec 1st 2009, 10:16 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
So she is .
Anyway it wasn't her, it was her mate
Old Dec 1st 2009, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

articnorth is an unknown quantity at this point

i think all of us should do what it takes not to get a fine, obeying the laws, with respect to the economic situation in australia.

save every penny.
Old Dec 1st 2009, 1:26 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by articnorth
i think all of us should do what it takes not to get a fine, obeying the laws, with respect to the economic situation in australia.

save every penny.
To be honest the economic situation isn't what should matter in a case like this. What price can you put on the heartache and hardship caused by a destructive bushfire?

Last edited by Pollyana; Dec 1st 2009 at 1:32 pm.
Old Dec 1st 2009, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

not read all the replies but GOOD! next time you want to throw your crap out of the window you might think twice.Ive known bikers crash cos of the fagend in the eye from a twit in front.Why cany these people have some pride? Perhaps theyre subconsciously trying to make the place more like britain, ie a shi* tip.Oh, and i do have some sympathy regarding your car smelling, but i bet you havent noticed how rank your clothes smell? Have a nice day.
Old Dec 1st 2009, 4:55 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Think they got the message. Not been back since.
Old Dec 1st 2009, 7:30 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Based on the responses in this thread I'm sure the good folks of BE will help them give up smoking.....
That's telling me your response is as strong as some on here but differently focused
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 1:46 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you let your kids throw crisp bags & sweet wrappers out of the windows as well ... ?

Never mind the bush fire issue which is serious enough in itself ... the fact is ... you're littering ... endex.

Jesus wept

Originally Posted by mo33
Probably get floored by the do-gooders but i don't care!
Got a $300 fine for throwing a ciggy butt out of the car window!! Robbing barstewards!!
Heard all the comments about startin a bushfire etc...... nowhere near any greenery. Anyway $300 would buy a lot of little baby trees from bunnings

Get a life and report those who are a real danger on the roads! Let me have a bloody smoke in peace.

Just bought an ashtray to put my butts in but the car stinks!
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 1:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mo33
Hey before i am sentenced to death, i'd like to explain...

It wasn't me, it was a passenger in my car. She threw out the butt, i got the notice thru the post, i had to do a stat dec thing to say it was my passenger for which she got the right hump!! She had to cough up the fine. She then bought a dollar ashtray thing for her car, defo learnt her lesson.

Last nite she thought it would be a good idea to get other peeps views so stuck up a thread! Hoho and what a response!! Can't wait for her to see!!

Basically she thinks i'm in the wrong for making her pay even though it was her fag in my car.

Me (Mo 33) am innocent, i might meet some of you one day - don't wanna be lynched!! Thanks x

Ah the old 'it wasn't me officer it was her' trick . . .

Hanging's too good for 'em!
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 4:35 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spartacus
Hanging's too good for 'em!
I hope I never have to face a jury made up of BE posters... it would be the death penalty for jay walking and litter bugs to be fed into a wood chipper... slowly.
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 5:02 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

I hope I never have to face a jury made up of BE posters... it would be the death penalty for jay walking and litter bugs to be fed into a wood chipper... slowly.
For starters.......
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 5:03 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Could be worse, could be a jury of BE Mods......